looking for deals on bodies

20racer

20racer
any one now of any deals on bodies, and any one know if they make a kit for the wedge bodies, do you have to make them yourself?

you can get wedge body kits from buller and gibbs, be prepared to shell out $300 for a wedge. it would be cheaper to do your own it will still cost you $200 to do it yourself. we have done 6 wedge bodies and all look great.

I think the Buller wedge kits are sweet, but they aren't cheap.

From Buller's site:
IKF and now WKA 2-cycle legal, the Speedway Wedge body flips up in less than 15 seconds for work on the kart and mounts to any offet chassis in less than 20 minutes. After it has been mounted once, mounting and dismounting takes less than five minutes for quick changes at the race track. The body offers downforce through its top panel as well as stability from the sideboards. The low rear design allows the wedge to run clean through the air making much less of a hole in the draft than tall wedges, while still giving ample downforce. Ideal for large and fast racetracks.

Pricing:
051-4020 Demon, Demon LT, Velocity, Speed Demon wedge kit (specify model for back bumper width)...$375
051-1000 Non Offset Universal Kit...$395
051-4000 Universal Offset Kit...$395
051-110 LH side Board (white)...$25
051-120 RH side Board (white)...$25
051-150 Center Plastic (black)...$24

Outlaw?

Larry are you going to run Outlaw this year? I hope so because I know you will be there every week. The more the better.:D

I'm pretty sure Larry's son, Kurt "The Announcer" Westerfield will be racing in the outlaw class this year. :D

yes on the outlaw

we sold all of the micro stuff but one motor. i have been welding on this kart frame for 2 weeks, with a little extra tubing you can mount a 600cc motor on a kart. the problem i am having now is can't get the kart to turn. is it legal to run a 2 wheel kart in that class?

we sold all of the micro stuff but one motor. i have been welding on this kart frame for 2 weeks, with a little extra tubing you can mount a 600cc motor on a kart. the problem i am having now is can't get the kart to turn. is it legal to run a 2 wheel kart in that class?

if it's not legal to run on 2 wheels, it should be.

i have an idea to make it turn. find a right rear that rolls out at 34.5 and put a skate board wheel on the left rear. that should give you at least 30 inches of stagger. you would be suprised how well a skate board wheel can work with the right prep. :D here's another thought, to proportion the weight more evenly, mount 2 seats on the kart. one in the regular position for kurt, and the other directly to the left on the nerf bar, where you, yes you larry, can ride passenger. all you have to do is lean toward the infield. :p

So, is there a chance we may see Larry "Bump and Run" Westerfield back in the saddle a few times this year??? Maybe just a few times to show the young boy how it's done! :eek:

No Way

Justin You Have Lost Your Mind Again. There Is No Way I Am Planting My ***** On That Nerf Bar . 1st Of All Kurts Driving And Payne And Baur Will Find A Reason To Knock Me Out Of My Seat. Nnnooo Thanks

Justin You Have Lost Your Mind Again. There Is No Way I Am Planting My ***** On That Nerf Bar . 1st Of All Kurts Driving And Payne And Baur Will Find A Reason To Knock Me Out Of My Seat. Nnnooo Thanks

I understand your concern. So, you will be allowed to carry some sort of weapon. A javalon, a spear, a paint ball gun, etc. Any weapon of your choice no longer than 5 feet. This insures they will only try to knock you out of the seat once. :D

I want to see Larry back in the drivers seat this year. What say you???

BTW, you never let me hot lap the micro so I'll settle for taking this outlaw out after the races this year.

outlaw

jamie you can drive the outlaw but justin has to ride in the rumble seat . and i get to use the weapon of choice from the flag stand ha

I think you're dodging the question Larry "bump and run" Westerfield. Are you getting back into the seat this year?

If I'm in the rumble seat, I'm bringing a paint ball gun. Riding passenger in a kart race shooting paint balls at people trying to pass us. Man, I think I just came up with a new class at Bedrock. :D

Well Larry, stop dodging the question?????????????????

not going to race

i don"t own a kart , my son dose. it looks like i will be doing the main flag mans job this year . so no i wont be racing this year just pointing the black flag at you guys all year.

You hear that Ashley...Larry is not affraid to give the black flag! There will be no running over Ben this year. :D :p :D

Back