looking for ready to race modified

guardian65026

wanting to get started racing modified.hoping to find competetive car,prefer something besides leaf spring chassis. cheap as possible please.im a poor boy.lol this is to be a memorial car for the memory of my father that passed away dec 23

i have a 03 champion chassis modified for sale turn key. it has a 358 ci headed flat tappet motor. afco shocks, c/o eliminators 750cfm holley new tach & gauges & switch's. 10 race old body.(real nice looking car)
car is set-up on double wishbones with 5th arm 633 gears 22 gallon cell.
a few tires & wheels

$3700

wanted modified

wanting to get started racing modified.hoping to find competetive car,prefer something besides leaf spring chassis. cheap as possible please.im a poor boy.lol this is to be a memorial car for the memory of my father that passed away dec 23
hi, i see your ad saids you want a complete car, if you dont find what you are looking for, i have a very nice roller, alot of new parts an body, spare parts tires, etc, will deliver if need be for a small fee, price $2,800 if interested, call Bob 816-304-4435 thank

I have a dirtworks that has everything brandnew on it.I am selling for less than the motor cost.the car is race ready all you need is fire suit and helmet

Back