Looking For Tires

mopar performace

MOPAR PERFORMACE
Im In Need Of A Few Tires Need Some Asphalt Take Offs And Some 10in 4 3/4 Rims For Are Pure Street.the Rims Looking For 3in Off Set If You Have Any Let Me No Pm Me Thanks Are Post And Ill Get In Touch Thanks Brian#23

I have some (4) 10"x4 3/4 wheels. They are 4" off. They have some old asphalt scuffs on them but are pretty much worn out. They are the old wagon wheel style. Some called them white spoke. So these would be orange spoke as they are painted orange :) Anyway the wheels are excellent shape and I'll take $60 for all 4 of them.

thanks dannylittle but i should have some rims coming im really looking for some asphalt take offs for the rims if anyone has some that are good let me now thanks.Brian

I have some they are in Fredericktown. Stop by and dig through them.. I just put about 4 outside, cause the tire rack was full, and will be needing to rotate a few more out.. Jason... Send PM. Or call 573-208-3528. Will be in the shop today...

wheels?

I have some (4) 10"x4 3/4 wheels. They are 4" off. They have some old asphalt scuffs on them but are pretty much worn out. They are the old wagon wheel style. Some called them white spoke. So these would be orange spoke as they are painted orange :) Anyway the wheels are excellent shape and I'll take $60 for all 4 of them.

sent u a pm to see if u still had em....let me know

Back