Looking for

kruff75

Looking for a pure street to run at farmington. If you have something email me the pics and how much please thanks

pure street

You do not live that far--one car is in Park Hills,The other is in Bismarck-both are in the garage--17R is Yellow camaro New engine 355 sbc.complete balance at SCP--scat rods-srp flyweight pistons-pc80 8qt pan-file fit rings--Huggins cam(flat Tappet)Vortec Patriat performance heads-Berzenski intake-New jim Evans Carb.600 Lift springs,202-160 stainless valves---New Radiator,Holley fuel pump-fuel log-All new body,frame sand blasted,under coated,all new Bill Stein shocks-New landrum rear springs and shackels,New fuel cell,new belts,all new gages,pedals,wiring,New clutch,pressure plate,Nodular flywheel,new mini starter,New scatter shield-New howe hyd throw out bearing & master cyl.All new decking,spoilers nose,New dynatec headers.New fiber glass hood w/scoop.The Car is a SHOW piece-Beautiful--All new chrome wheels and tires---The car has a new floater rear end with 700 gears.The 17C is the same basically--it is underslung ,700 gears,floater rear end/355cu in engine, )BALANCED)Huggins cam,vortec heads,Berzenski intake ,evans carb,all new pedals,headers,starter,clutch,press plate,flywheel-The BEST of the BEST--Both cars will be scaled to perfection--New tires and wheels-I have a lot of spare parts in invetory-tools equiptment and enclosed trailer air compressor---Everything-let me know---JIM---573-734-2411

pure street

P>S>____If you are looking for something very cheap-please do not waste my time-----As almost everyone knows my cars are some of the best--the 17R won the last 6 races at Farmington--won at Doe Run --and was track champion car in Arkansas.The 17C is a new car.There was no cost cutting anywhere on these two cars.They can run Pure Street,Super Street,And Kasey out run some Sportsman cars.Please feel free to ask around-they are First class cars----And so is all of the other Equiptment and trailer-thanks ,Jim---573-734-2411---cell-573-518-4534

Jim
not looking for cheap and i used to race modifieds but sold it cause it was eating me out of house and home. So i no what im looking for. As soon as the weather gets better i will call and come see them if thats possible. I know you got good **** and i just wanted an idea what you wanted for them.
Thanks
Kruff75

Back