Looking to get started

My son was given a Margay cart to race in 2010. If we race at Pevely, where do we get the rules. I was told that karting is a great place for young racers to start to get seat time. If anyone has any helpful advice please let me know.

Most of us on here run dirt ovals, but Viper Racing does a lot of that kind of stuff. Their number is 636-475-7487. Give them a call if you are planning to do the pavement road course stuff.

Right now we are racing at Duquoin Illinois once a month indoors 1/6 mile dirt, also they race every saturday night in the winter at Sedalia MO. Several indoor races at Jackson MO. also several coke syrup races as well this winter. Summer you have tracks at Belleville Ill, Sikeston Mo, Coulterville Ill, Lebanon Mo. and about another 10 tracks within 3 to 4 hours away.

John Hobson
HMRkartshop@yahoo.com
636-262-8710

would be proud to see you at pevely in 2010. viper racing plays a big part at pevely. another contact would be tim bade who was race director in 2009. his dad is one of the older members of slka. tims number is 314-378-0757. hope to see ya at pevely. big paul-back up to ttg

Back