Looking to sell two street stocks trailer

patrick4349

i have 2 monte carlo street stocks for sale.lots of wheels and tires and some spare parts. i also have a car trailer i would like to see leaving with this stuff.if you would like to make a reasonable offer i will make it happen.I have another child on the way and recently got a motorcycle. to many projects not enough money or time to do them all.i have some pics i will send if you are interested.My email adress is patrick4349@att.net

Attachments

• 03-18-09-184824[1].jpeg
    03-18-09-184824[1].jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 314
i have 2 monte carlo street stocks for sale.lots of wheels and tires and some spare parts. i also have a car trailer i would like to see leaving with this stuff.if you would like to make a reasonable offer i will make it happen.I have another child on the way and recently got a motorcycle. to many projects not enough money or time to do them all.i have some pics i will send if you are interested.My email adress is patrick4349@att.net
any motor or trans go with it, or just roller. do both have cages, whats bottom dollar and where are you located, are they metris rears and what ratio, lots of questions on these, sorry for that, interested, Joe Meyer, Sikeston, Mo.

The car in the picture is a 80s MonteCarlo with a 9inch rear, I am not for sure if it is a 4.11 or a 4.20. The car was built in the winter of 2005 and raced at Tri City in 2006 as #88. The body in the picture is not the body to that car. I have a set of skins from a Monte Carlo that have been all trimed up and are ready to hang. The other car I am not to sure about. I got it in a horse trade. Thre are several sets of wheels, 4 bead locks and at least 10 non beed locks. There are no engines or transmissions. The trailer is 16ft home built trailer with tire rack, she could use a new set of fenders and a paint job. It pulls really good. Both cars need to be finished. I would consider selling the cars seprate, but I won't sell just the trailer. The cars are located in Granite City.

Wheels

What are the bolt pattern for the bead locks and the wheels?
How much do want for them? Give a call 618-332-0765

Back