Lost T-Shirts At Tri City

illinilmfan

Last night at Tri City we were sitting in section BB. We had bought a couple of shirts from our favorite drivers and they got knocked off the bleachers and went down underneath. Before we could get down to get them, someone had taken them. All we found was the empty bag. One of the shirts was A Billy Moyer shirt that my daughter wore to the track and changed when she got her new one. The Moyer shirt was signed and was one of her prized possesions. If anyone seen someone pick them up or knows who took them, could you let me know so I can try to at least get the Moyer shirt back? Thank you.

That's pretty pathetic that someone would steal something like that. It takes a pretty low person to not make even the minimal effort to find the owners.

I was in section AA. I noticed below me that a couple of young boys (around 10 y/o maybe) were climbing around on the steel structuring of the grandstands like it was a jungle gym.

I don't want to point fingers but, kids were playing below there.

If one of their parent reads this board and notices a new shirt, I hope they post and offer to return it.

Back