Lot of talk going around!

racewidow

I'm just drawn that way..
There's been a lot of talk going around about the Rock opening up next year! I don't know if there's anything solid to go on, but I, for one, am excited about it. People - don't give up hope and don't forget about the Rock, it may just be a phoenix rising up from the flames!!! :)

Yes, I'm ready for action - Friday night racing at the ROCK!!! I say we have Jerry McGwire opening night for the official opening ceremonies!

I tell you this at the rate of gas prices if the rock does'nt open next year I may only get to race once a month for the cost of gas..... dang just to run up to doe run from my house will cost me $20 to $30 more a night in the ol orange truck... man something's gotta give or alot of the low budget racers are done...

Very true! Speaking of low budget racing... any ideas what classes they may be running there next year?? (and I'm just going to be optimistic here and assume they're going to open!!)

Besides you and Rick and JPR (if they use hard tires for the mod class), is there any interest in other drivers coming back??? Come on guys, who will be there? Shoot, I'll be there if I have to bring my own boards for the grandstands!!

Drivers

racewidow said:
Very true! Speaking of low budget racing... any ideas what classes they may be running there next year?? (and I'm just going to be optimistic here and assume they're going to open!!)

Besides you and Rick and JPR (if they use hard tires for the mod class), is there any interest in other drivers coming back??? Come on guys, who will be there? Shoot, I'll be there if I have to bring my own boards for the grandstands!!
Mods and pure streets would probably have good car counts. Interesting to see what other classes are considered.

Only raced there once

I only raced there 1 time but had a blast. I would consider running there if they have the Rams class there. Only thing i dont like is having to drive J road pulling a trailer. But time will tell.

hartman343 said:
I only raced there 1 time but had a blast. I would consider running there if they have the Rams class there. Only thing i dont like is having to drive J road pulling a trailer. But time will tell.

butch honestly your better off going down to patton and taking 72 to the rock.... all the slowing down you have to do on J hwy it would be quicker (and safer) to go to patton..

Rick's got a shortcut off Highway T that he can drive with his eyes closed. You're welcome to follow us, Butch.

Thanks for the advice

Well depending what happens and if it opens, i'll follow Rick over on T road. Not sure about the Patton thing though......heard once ya go to
Patton ya come back a changed person. (jab jab @ smurf). Hope the Rock opens.

WOOOOOOOOHOO LETS GET R DONE!!!!

I know 85g Geisler and the 02 Powers would be there for the mods. We was just talking the other nite @ the Bluff how much we missed Friday Nite Racing @ The Rock!!!

#97 Reeder from Malden, MO now and then for pure street.......

Ya'll set the date and the damn cars will pour in I am sure of that!!!!!!!!!!

I still hold true to brinin my own portable toilet and board for me, Arlin, Sam, Mike, Andy to sit on!! <wink>

I miss Arlin buyin our suppers and coffee @The Rock!!!!

Back