Lots of motors and parts!!!look!

T & D motorsports stocker

2 full sets of tires burris DXA and ht5s mounted

a lot of right side ht3, firestones, unmounted

2 Todd Miller Flatheads. there are fresh motors built for light,med, and heavy class 1 is dual bearing,1 is single, both were bought new blocks, .15 over,all you need is oil and fuel, they have chain gaurds,air filters,totally complete. that. new rings,cam,rod arc,carbs, all the parts in the motors have been bought new when built, they have been freshend 1 time and have not been run since freshend

1.) one SKE animal,.10 over.has 1 race on it since refresh,has ceramic coated pipe, animal walbro carb on alky, dyno cam, wiseco piston, arc billet wf rod, lunati crank, tins are powdercoated red, has pvl ignition system. great motor! was set up for goldplate but set up to run lights, meds, and heavys.

2.) briggs flathead block, .20 over. single bearing. good block doesnt need to be bored again cylinder is just fine. dont know what machine work has been done.

3. briggs flathead block, .10 over single bearing cylinder is nice. i do have used piston for this motor.

4. animal crank, dont know anything about it. journals look great not bent, doesnt look very used.

5. have a 2 stage straight pipe. dont know brand.

6. nice set of pedals and a throttle/ brake rod

7. Stinger Go Kart Clutch made by Premier Industries, Inc.. This is a 3.50 inch clutch for .750 inch engine shafts. This racing go kart clutch is made for use with a 35 pitch chain. looks nice not beat up.

8. flathead head girdle, new, holes not even drilled for head bolts

9. walbro fuel pump

10. like new black anodized mcp brake setup (master cylinder and caliper

11. like new black full style steering wheel. great shape

12. safrits edge size small seat. good shape.

13. tilly air filter adapter and carb rebuild kit.

14. a new 2 peice size small-med racing suit, worn at age 11-13
15.1 used size large racing suit
16. used size large-xl PANTS only 3 layers

all suits are red in color and are 2 layers exept the PANTS- they are blue and 3 layers.

17.1 size small-med neck brace. black in color.
18.1 size small-med helmet (full face) blue in color with custom flame
19.1 set of size small black burris racing gloves. nice condition

20. set of t22 burris grooved tires. rr has 3 laps and lr is new. fronts are used, all are mounted on vank's

21. lots of mounted/unmounted dunlop tires. send me a pm of what compound you need and size and ill probably have it.

22. lots of flathead heads, side covers and many other parts.

23. have a used alky flathead carb.. good shape, i just moved to animals

24. fresh raptor alky carb and silver tank. blueprinted and all new parts

Lots more to come, all i could think of off the top of my head

MAKE ME AN OFFER ON AN ITEM OR ON ALL OF IT, WILL SELL ALL AS A PACKAGE OR SEPARATE!

Thanks, Blaze (618)214-7704

Back