lots of parts

mtwrght

must sell no REASONABLE offers refused

-10' by 10' easy up canopy white
-bilstein shock p/n s72 5030
-carrera shock p/n 2196
-isky cam p/n 201532 with lifters this is the best 2 barrel cam i have ever used approx. 50 laps
-pull slave new in box
-2 basset d hole wheels 5 on 5 3" backspace
-4' tennsmith sheet metal brake
-9 in. rearend 61.5" with axles 5 on 5
-dart iron eagle heads 180cc runners 64cc champers with isky 1.500 springs titanium retainers titanium keepers guide plates 7/16 studs approx. 50 laps on springs,keepers, and retainers
-eagle crank 3.562 new in box
-eagle sir rods 6"
-scorpion roller rockers 1.5
-aluminum stud girdle
-moroso stud girdle new in box
-willy's carb 500 cfm
-2 fuel pumps one holly one edelbrock
-edelbrock vic jr. intake
-set aluminum oil restrictors
-set of angled guide plates
-alunimum flywheel 168 tooth needs surfaced
-2 sets of headers on has 1 1/2 tubes 3" collector 2nd set is dynatech 1 5/8 tubes 3 1/2 collectors
-sweet powersteerin pump with pulley
-7 qt oil pan with doors
-3.89 3rd member richmond gears and spool
-set of 4 hyd scales seem to be really accurate one needs serviced
-sportsman chassis bare bent runnable but needs lh frame rail replaced
-white bandit 8 helmet size 7 1/8 approx 8 races no crashes no hits no scratches
-racequip fire suit 2 layer nomex black with white stripe across chest size L approx 8 races no tears
-BBC cam p/n xe274h-10 comp

im sure i have many other misc. things that are left out i know pedals and bellhousings are pretty popular i dont have either other than that if you dont see it doesent mean i dont have it. put all these engine parts together with your block and set of pistons of you choosing and you will have a awesome sportsman motor and get a weight break at most tracks. leave message on here or email mtwrght29@aol.com

prices on items

what are u asking for the holley fuel pump(is it a electric), the 2 piece fire suit and the 7qt. oil pan, u can call me at 618-401=3753 Lawrence

come on guys nobody seems to like the prices but no one has make an offer either this stuff needs to go like i said make a reasonable offer and come pick it up. someone was asking about the powersteering pump it is a block mount. and on the wheels $30 bucks apiece have 2 brand new in the box.

Back