Low Prices on Hoosier WRS-2

sean2

Keep Watching
There is a limited number of Hoosier WRS-2 tires for the C.A.R.S. Weekly Racing Series still available at Rick's Towing in Mt.Vernon, IL for the low price of $111.50. These tires will be sold on a first come first serve basis. After this shipment of tires is sold the price will be increased to $124.50. Don't miss out on this deal!

Call Rick's Towing in Mt.Vernon, IL at (618) 242-4500

CARS LM tires

Goodyear crate mod tires available this weekend. $95 plus tax special price all year long.....

Shawn Hutchinson
( 618 ) 983- 4029

damn this sean guy is making me wonder if i realy want to be in the CARS thing at all!!

xmod said:
damn this sean guy is making me wonder if i realy want to be in the CARS thing at all!!

Now here is where you are wrong, This Sean guy is one of the reason's why CARS will be the Series of choice of the majority of crate racers.

I picked up my HOOSIER's last week from Rick's. Great deal better hurry in and get your's.

The only tire's that are 98.00 are the modified tires, they don't but a price on the LM tires to be able to compare.

The Hoosier WRS-2 is the tire of choice for crate racing at most every track in the area. There are not many left at these prices, don't miss out on this deal!

Back