Macomb

Whos all going and what does the track look like, and what size is it?

The track is about the same size as Macon (1/5) with tighter corners. The track is getting a lot of calls from all over so they are expecting a hugh turnout. You can get on the website www.macombraceway.com for info

i might make it

I MIGHT (and that is a big might) make the venture north. Dont know yet dew to work issues:confused:. But you never know. Oh and to ryan eilers thanks for not coming to mt.vernon sunday, i finally got my first win of the season man:D. Feels good to get the monkey off my back man. But the bad part was i got my passenger door ripped off bye lapped traffic:eek:. So if i do come duct tape will be the # on it.:p

196 Jon Ripperda

haha Well hopefully i see you down there more cars i kno the better. Also i dont kno why you thank me not being there you had me beat you just got scr*wed by the lap traffic. But defenitely fun racing against ya and congrats on the win.

I MIGHT (and that is a big might) make the venture north. Dont know yet dew to work issues:confused:. But you never know. Oh and to ryan eilers thanks for not coming to mt.vernon sunday, i finally got my first win of the season man:D. Feels good to get the monkey off my back man. But the bad part was i got my passenger door ripped off bye lapped traffic:eek:. So if i do come duct tape will be the # on it.:p

196 Jon Ripperda

Jon,

Congrats on your win last night. I'm sure there will be more to come.;)

Shaw Race Team

196 Jon Ripperda
GOOD JOB JON ,,........ i knew you was going to get one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fastjoe hope to see you at macomb .........

Back