33 Modifieds

LM Qualifying:
1. Ed Dixon
2. Justin Allgaier
3. Kyle Logue
4. Nick Bauman
5. Joe Ross, Jr.
6. Dennis Erb

all he gave me was the top 6, I'll ask next time he calls...

I found it interesting that Arkansas modified ace Wayne Brooks is there in at late model.

Should be a good fight between Dixon and Allgaier! Would have loved to been there. Macon is such a cool little place. I'd have to say this is one of those tracks that everyone should get to see at least once!!!

Dash:
1. Kyle Logue
2. Justin Allgaier
3. Ed Dixon
4. Dennis Erb
5. Joe Ross, Jr.
6. Nick Bauman
7. Kirby Damry
8. Mark Faust
9. Steve Sheppard

Then it rained and the rest of the show is cancelled. Makeup date to be announced later.

Yes, it rained but...

the wind switched directions during the modified dash and blew very hard. The rains came about 10 minutes later but that wind was awful.

Rain checks will be good but they need to consult with UMP on the make up date. It would have been a great show if they could have gotten it in. I sure hope everyone made it home ok with all of the storms in the area.

Amy

We all know Allgaier is the real deal...but what about this Logue guy. I have always thought highly of him, even though in the Mods many people didn't like him. I watched him wheel a Late Model for the first time last year at Macon, and he looked very comfortable with it.

What happened to Wayne Brooks--I thought he qualified in the top 6--but he wasn't in the dash? Was he DQed or something?

My informer at the track had WFO-Kyle Logue confused with UFO-Wayne Brooks... Brooks wasn't there.

That's because your informer was busy multi-tasking at the event.

The WFO and Allgaiar were bad fast. Wish the storm would have held off.
A definite must see track for everyone The only way to discribe it is Belleville with Tri-City gumbo. FAST!!

Back