MADHOUSE on History channel?

midmoman

Has anyone else heard of this program supoosed to air jan 10th at 10 p.m.? I've only heard about it haven't seen any previews myself yet,but supposed to be about asphalt modified drivers (full season)? Any body have any info???

Here you go
Capture the blood, sweat and tears of the men who are heroes on Saturday nights at the longest running short track in the America. It's a volatile and unpredictable environment where tempers flare and anything can happen. A new season is about to begin, but scores remain to be settled from last year. Tim "The Rocket" Brown is the reigning champ who is on a mission to become the most successful driver in the Stadium's history. Chris Fleming is the underdog who will stop at nothing to run with the big boys. Then there are the Miller and Myers families, known by many as the modern day Hatfields and McCoys. Junior Miller, aka "The King," and Burt Myers, the all-American stud of the track, continue an ongoing feud and bitter rivalry that has been fueled by decades of hatred and revenge. The hostility on the track sets an unsettling tone for the new season.
Jan 10,2010 9:00 PM,10:00PM
Jan 11,2010 2:00 AM,3:00 AM
Rating: TVPG

Running Time: 60 minutes

I seen the previews the other night. It looked interesting, it was pavement racing. Of course the previews highlighted mostly the arguing and fighting. Hope there is more to the whole show and not just making racing look like a bunch of hoosiers.

I have talked to a guy thats in it and its for real, they followed and filmed the whole season.

the show

To me it looks like a spin-off of the show that they had a couple years back called Back to Dirt.....only this time they are on asphalt..modifieds instead of street stocks..looks like it may be worth a look....just my opinion

lets hope its not like Back to Dirt!!! That was a bad representation of dirt track racing! Its like they wanted to make it look like a pure redneck sport.If i recall there was another documentary about a asphalt bomber class from Anderson,Indiana that was just as trashy.

more of the same!

I think this will be more of the same thing....Unfortunately, that is what draws viewers.....

Back