Montgomery Motorsports Park MAJOR NEW PAY OUT INFO FOR B-MODS AND STREET STOCKS

jim moon

Montgomery Motorsports Park Offers A Special Incentive For B-Mod & Street Stock Racers in 2014!

New Florence, MO (1-5-14) Montgomery Motorsports Park Promoter, Jim Moon, has announced a special incentive for B-Mod & Street Stock Racers for the upcoming 2014 racing season. Montgomery Motorsports Park will double the payout for each division on any night that either class has 40 or more participants, making the payout for said class $500 to win & $80 to start.

“I have talked with a lot of the B-Mod & Street Stock drivers and the payout has been a topic of discussion," said Montgomery Motorsports Park Promoter, Jim Moon. “I have to make it fair for both, the teams and the track, so this is how we feel we can make a compromise between the two. We have to work together to make this work and we think this is the best place to start. We are in a building year and hope to make things even better as we go”, Moon went on to say after making the decision final. Along with the special incentives, all drivers at Montgomery Motorsports Park will compete for UMP National Points on a weekly basis throughout the 2014 season.

Montgomery Motorsports Park will kick off the season on Saturday, March 15 with weekly racing scheduled for most every Saturday following. Weekly classes include, UMP Late Models, UMP Modifieds, UMP B-Mods and UMP Street Stocks.

Montgomery Motorsports Park is located in New Florence, MO, just of US Interstate 70 on Hwy. 19. For more information about Montgomery Motorsports Park please visit www.mmspracing.com

UMP street stocks or Granite city style street stocks which are not UMP street stocks??

Im just curious here.....whats the difference between a Tri-City ss compared to a Belle-Claire or Highland ss? Ive seen all the rules from all three of those tracks and theresno difference in them! So why all the questions when someone says something about the rules at another track does someone always say "Tri-City rules"? I honestly get tired of hearing hat stuff! Tri-City is no different than the other two tracks i mentioned!

After reading there rules on there website, I would say ump street stock. Not belle-Claire or Highland, or tri-city or brownstown rules that those tracks go by.

Faust fan,,you are correct,,,there are no differences in those 3 tracks,,,,BUT they are not UMP Street Stocks,,they are more like pure stocks according to UMP rules,,,When Kevin announces he is having a UMP street stock special,,,street stock cars from Fayette County and other place east of him CAN NOT run there in their so called street stock class,,,,Those 3 tracks should have never in the beginning called them UMP street stocks,,Pure stocks yes,,,Just sayin'

Alcohol, I agree, I never know what to call myself when I check in, Lol, I'm in a pure stock, Hobby stock, or street stock.

Awesome incentive for the racers. I would like to see the same thing done for the other classes. If not doubled, some kind of increase in pay out. More cars in the pits equals more fans in the stands. Nice to see a promoter trying to help off set the cost to the drivers.

Back