Malden Raceway Results

Awesome turnout at Malden Raceway last night! There were a total of 19 cars entered. Although I didn't get to go, I was told the racing was very exciting! We want thank everyone from Malden Raceway. You have a first class facility and it is run very well. We look forward to coming back.
Here are the results that were given to me, I hope they are correct.

Heat #1

1. #25 Randy Horton Jr.
  2. #8 Tim Eaves
  3. #59 Bryan Kramer
  4. #35 Rich Wolfmeier
  5. #56 Dale Haverstick
  6. #6 Cheryl Wolfmeier​
Heat #2​

1. #T-5 Dave White
  2. #61 Dustin McClintock​
  3. #5 Brian Wolfmeier​
  4. #70 Marc McClintock​
  5. #78 Joe Lazenby​
  6. #2 Joe Geisler​
  7. #1G George McClintock​
Heat #3​

1. #22 Steve Santie
#4B Tyler Santie
#108 Billy Riddle
#9 Phil Santie​

#48 Greg Sparks

Feature
  1. #61 Dustin McClintock​
  2. #8 Tim Eaves​
  3. #70 Marc McClintock​
  4. #2 Joe Geisler​
  5. #5 Brian Wolfmeier​
  6. #78 Joe Lazenby​
  7. #22 Steve Santie​
  8. #35 Rich Wolfmeier​
  9. #1G George McClintock​
  10. #108 Billy Riddle​
  11. #25 Randy Horton Jr.​
  12. #56 Dale Haverstick​
  13. #T-5 Dave White​
  14. #59 Bryan Kramer​
  15. #9 Phil Santie​
  16. #33 Cheryl Wolfmeier​

that was a real fun night of racing, dave probably would of beat me if he wouldnt of spun, i think he still had fun though.

Dustin, Your right that race was fun. You drove a near perfect race and very much deserve the win. I'm sorry for the spin, I could have caused a lot of damage, I'm glad it did'nt. I think I'm going to name that car "EVIL". Something seems to happen every time out.
I'm begining to think meaby you just can't take an asphalt car and make it work on dirt. Dave jr. is working his butt off trying to make it work, time will tell. I'm sure we will get it better but when is another matter.

malden

Dave look at the bright side this time the fire extinguisher and gloves stayed in the car.
It was fun that's for sure. I slowed down to pass Cheryl and you flew right by. Dustin and I both thought where the heck did he come from.

Malden thoughts...

I'm glad the mosquito's hadn't hatched yet...

The new Promoter is doing an awesome job! That was one of the most sincere drivers meeting that I've been too. This guy realizes that you attract more flies with honey than vinegar...

While Our presence in the pits was noticed by some of those who lost their normal pit areas, I could still feel the southern hospitality. I only knew a few people (outside of our group)that were there saturday night, but I had more people say "hello/excuse me" than I do at any of the usual tracks that I go to...

The race track is awesome. A little more banking than in years past, dirt was a bit different but still felt like the old track... And that's not a bad thing. I think the bottom needed to have a few more barriers/cones around the turns, to make it more distinguishable.

Rim riding at Malden is fun. At least until you go 6 inches too far...:eek: The grass is nice outside turns 3 and 4...I thought I'd throw that in for those of you who didn't get to take a closer look, lol:D While you fast guys were pulling off your amazing passes getting to the front, I was bringing the crowd to their feet attempting 4 wide around a lap car. The crew chief said we had a good matched set of tires on that would hold that turn...:rolleyes:

I too wondered where Dave had come from. At least he was nice enough to spin around and try to give me my spot back!:D

Back