March 6th Meeting?

I'll be there.

#1. Mrs. Wheelman's sister lives right across the street from the Outback and behind Mr. Pool. Might just spend the night up there.

#2. I want to see my shirt that Gary has been working on all week!

Oh yeah, the Wheelman fashion show will be on exhibit!!!

Bill, for Gary to tell me that even he liked it I imagine it will be something you will really like. He's pretty critical of his own work.

Wolf, he hasn't taken you and your car's photos yet has he?? He has to do that before anything can be done.

Anyone wanting a ride up to the meeting please contact me... The RAMS wagon will leave out about 4:30 p.m.

ME ME ME

Pick-Me.gif

I want a ride ......Or am I kinda out of your way Millsey??

Tears.gif

I want to see it. Gary was going to email the proofs so I could approve it, but he hasn't yet. I'm not complaining, just anxious to see how it looks.

He was telling me about some "head" shot you sent him..... LOL... I sure hope it was of you and not one of your "Jefferson County Racin' Realtives." Yeeee haaaa!!!

yeah yeah yeah. He forgot to take one so he asked me to email him one. It's not that good, but hey if i'm in the picture it ain't going to be good anyways. :D

O Crap that's worse!

My pic isn't going on the shirt! Man that would be bad. He said it was for the cards.

Back