Mark Faust racing crates?

craterracer

Mark Faust ran at Clay County this weekend? Is this a career move or a one time deal? Whose car was he in? I heard some big names are looking at the series. Is this the first one to make the switch?

Mark told me that he planned to run it a time or two before the season is over & then they will put someone else in the car next year.

I believe this is a start to the "Next Big Thing". Mike Hammerlee ran a Crate Late Model this weekend as well and he plans to run a few more shows before the year is over. Kenny Rumble is now running one. We know that Dixon has been running one from time to time & I know of others who are looking at running crates also. Race fans I believe you will be in for one heck of a show at Tri-City during the C.A.R.S. Crate Late Model Fall Nationals this coming October 19-21.

Mark Faust ran at Clay County this weekend? Is this a career move or a one time deal? Whose car was he in? I heard some big names are looking at the series. Is this the first one to make the switch?

We took the car to Clay County to shake it down one time before the race at Tri City, Mark will also drive it there. The car ran pretty good for the first night out. The owner of the car is Joe Kehrer There will be a different driver in this car next season, Mark will only run it on selected bigger shows.

Back