Mark Faust

bloomquistfan69

Mark Faust Is Awsome He Just Beet Korte In There Heat Smoked Korte In The Dash And Beet Korte In The Feature He Is One Of The Best Late Model Drivers Ever ! ! ! (this was all at highland on the 9th ) GO FAUST YOUR AWSOME

man randy korte is alot better than you think and i'm shure
it's not the first time mark out ran him!

bloomquist fan your an idiot, i don't even think you go to the races. Obviously if you would go you would realize the only thing different about Randy Korte's cars are the body and colors and Chad Zobrist is way more calm and patient than he was 2 or 3 years ago. The only place he is aggressive is Highland cause its his hometown and he wants to put on a good show. THats just my 2 cents.

PS the idiot thing is the truth

lol i dont miss a race at highland and i go to brownsotown ,tricity and peavley whenever i can and ur wrong the yellow cars and the cars he has know are different chassis

Hey bloomquistfan69 I think you need to keep your mouth shut. And zobrist has paitence he just wants to win. Faust was pretty good that night and korte was having an off day but zobrist some how smoked both of them by almost a hole lap. So until you learn a little more about racing please shut up.

bloomquist fan do you know what your talking about? Yes, faust did beat korte and yes Zobrist did beat both of them. The track was follow the leader around the bottom with some exceptions. It was just one of the deals where the track wasnt the greatest and you can't do much about that. You come on here and out of no where start bashing GREAT drivers. Coming from someone that knows a little bit about what Randy runs, Randy's yellow car was a rocket and yes thats what he drives now but he also has a brand new rocket right now. After running all last year in a rayburn and turning around and gettin back in a rocket id say he's off to a pretty good season. Mark Faust, yes is a good driver, but have u ever seen him win very much on the road, or zobrist? Not to be bashing on them guys but once you go out on the road its a WHOLE different experience, not knowing what the track is goin to do, what tires to start with, where the best line to run is, etc... Just because Randy races other latemodel series and is a local driver you expect him just to come to highland and sweep? and if he doesn't then you have to make a big deal out of it. I think you should just delete your name off this site and quit posting. Do us all a favor Chris!

racingfan00 Randy is a good driver but I havent seen him win on the road lately either. And when he comes to highland everyone thinks he should win because he races all those other races and he knows that track better than anyone out there so he should be wining. But dont get me wrong Randy is a pretty good driver.

I agree with racer00 guy that chris kid should jsut delete his name i thought he only ran his mouth in the hornet sectin but now i see that he does it in the latemodel one too.... hes already been warned by the site for intentionally saying hes gonna hurt someone hint hint the kid just needs to quit stirring up **** on here or just dont talk on here at all

yea it's not as easy to win on the road as people think it is as i said before. But all im asking is ya Mark might be your fav. driver, and everone has a fav. driver but that doesn't mean you can get on here and just start making stuff up and bashing other drivers. Just keep it to yourself because all your goin to do is stir stuff up like you did here AND on the hornet forum.

Back