Mark Oller and Tim Ratajzyk???????

ghostduster

What has happened to these guys? Have they had a top 10 finish this year? I am not bashing on these guys!!!! It was always a great race between Dixon Gundaker Rat and Oller. Everybody would be on the edge of their seat watching a great battle with Eddy and Kevin on the Highside-next thing you knew Rat or Oller would be right there on the bottom.

Good question. I was kind of wondering the same. You don't see these two running up front a whole lot. I think some has to do with bad pill draws and also missed setups. With the competition as tough as it is this year if you start anywhere toward the back of your heat race and you miss the setup, it's gonna be a long night. I think the wins will come eventually this year for both with a little luck on their side.

They Have Both Had Their Fair Share Of Bad Luck. I Think Some Of It Is At The Pill Draw. A Bad Pill Draw Can Make For A Long Night At I55.

Just look at Dixon for example. He's been having average starting spots and he has had to drive his @#$ off to get a decent starting spot in the feature. I think the competition is tougher this year than it has been in a long time.

I Would Say The Compitition Is Getting Stronger--- Voigt And Korty Are Making I-55 Thier Track Of Choice More Often And Mottsinger And Haynes Are Running Stronger Than In The Past - I Would Say There Is A More Even Compitition This Year Than Past Years.

Excellant job last night by Motsinger in the heat and the dash, was holding his own in the feature until I guess something broke. His car looks bad fast this year.

If im not mistaken, Oller has won a feature at Belleville this year....or is this an I-55 thread only?

Even with Oller's win at B-ville his year has been off a bit. Not typical Oller and Rat. Hope they find some of that good luck that Bauman found last week soon. I like to see different winner's every week. Makes the racing that much more fun!!!

kartracer

I thought this was a post about Mark Oller and Tim Ratajczyk and how they seem to not be running good. I guess you thought sense Ron finished right in front of them he was kinda close to the topic. :rolleyes:

Excuse me.........

ladybug3198 said:
WOW!! Mottsinger can drive like an idiot every night and still get praised.
Excuse me but Dean, in my opinion is one of the most improved drivers this year. Just a couple of years ago very rarely was he able to run up front, now he is very competitive. For example saturday night at I-55, or were you not there! :p

CRAZYFAN said:
Excuse me but Dean, in my opinion is one of the most improved drivers this year. Just a couple of years ago very rarely was he able to run up front, now he is very competitive. For example saturday night at I-55, or were you not there! :p

Man did you hit the nail on the head with that post! My thoughts exactly!

Back