Mark Voigt?

jh11zracefan

Collins Fan
When will tracks start doing something about his dirty driving? I understand he felt he was shafted last night but did he really need to take out Rich Lawson because of it.

At minimum he should have been black flagged
because he was a danger to his own health
let alone anyone else on the track. He's a
idiot to say the least.

At minimum he should have been black flagged
because he was a danger to his own health
let alone anyone else on the track. He's a
idiot to say the least.

So who's the bigger idiot?

1. Is it the guy who has worked his butt off over the past 30+ years building his racing program?

2. Is it the guy posting on a message board who cannot even put together one grammatically correct sentence?

Hmmm, let me think. I say it's number 2.

The last 2 post must be from people who are either new to racing or friends of Mark Voigt

Very well said Rick.

This is not grammar class who cares if the sentence is grammatically correct? Oh you do to take the focus off the real problem here and that is Voigt's dirty driving.

Voight was pissed off because Zobirst had spun in front of him and he had to stop and was put to the back, which is the rule at Tri-City. So to get back up to 4th he hit and took out anyone in his way.

Now hold on jmcgrew47 you and I have had our share of disagreements from time to time but even I know JH11zracefan is a lady not a guy. :D No I don't see eye to eye on some of her post eather but one thing I do see is your post is an attempt to derail the fact that your Mr. can't do no wrong latemodal driver thinks he is above the law. Fact is he tore up a lot of other peoples cars and didnot need to. I take you post a little below the belt seeing I'm not the smartest duck in the pond and my grammer is not the best eather. But at least I'm not the the one calling people idiots for stating there opion. Come on now just stick to the facts that Voigt drives like he stole it and cant handel the car. Or at least he must not care what others think. Hope he go's to Eldora for the World 100 where the big boys and wake him up and send him home packing his car in a box.

Does anyone ever watch Craig Smith? He hit everyone he passed in his heat race and intentionally hit Zobrist in the middle of turns 1 and 2 in the feature as he was getting passed for the lead tearing up both cars.

Does anyone ever watch Craig Smith? He hit everyone he passed in his heat race and intentionally hit Zobrist in the middle of turns 1 and 2 in the feature as he was getting passed for the lead tearing up both cars.

Smith had a flat tire on the car not sure it was intentional or not, I saw him get the car sideways and hit Kefer. Craig did not touch one person in the heat race. Crash8109 I'm pretty sure I know who you are and not everything that happens on the track is Smiths fault like you would like to think.

Now back to the topic of this post. Mark hits everything in his way and tears up the little guys cars cause he knows they will do nothing back.

Smith got the flat tire running Zobrist over open your eyes and watch the race. It is pretty funny 11z fan how you get on here and start crap about someone rough driving and your driver gets black flagged at pevely for the very same thing. Thats all i got to say, got better things to do than arque with dumbasses that want to bash a few certain people. If you have an opinion and you know who i am come tell me what you think face to face and i will tell you where to go in person.

We must have not been at the same races last night cause Collins did not get blacked flag last night.

There is a difference in cars touching or hitting and someone taking another car out for no reason. Sorry I can't see every single thing on the race track that happens I did not see that cause I was not watching those two race at the moment that happened.

Smith got the flat tire running Zobrist over open your eyes and watch the race. It is pretty funny 11z fan how you get on here and start crap about someone rough driving and your driver gets black flagged at pevely for the very same thing. Thats all i got to say, got better things to do than arque with dumbasses that want to bash a few certain people. If you have an opinion and you know who i am come tell me what you think face to face and i will tell you where to go in person.

Never heard anything about the 11z being black flagged at Pevely. Instead of going to the rear for being in in the caution he chose to pulled off.

i don't think he got black flagged the flagman did show the black flag but never thew out the black flag.

but collins took someone out a couple weeks go. but never got blacked flagged or even put on the tail in of the field. so what about is driving then.

Back