Marlboro Hot Laps

Adrenochrome

Adrenochrome
So, a friend called me yesterday and asked me to go with her to Marlboro Hot Laps at Gateway. Apparently, I am taking a ride in a Ford Mustang drift car with a professional driver.

Has anybody ever been to one of these before?

My brother-in-law went over and really liked it said both rides was pretty awesome. Also came home with a bunch of stuff to go with it. Came home with the sock hat and gloves when they suited him up. Also a picture in front of the car with all the gear on and a mug. Thery even fed him while he was there.

Marlboro

My parents did this last weekend and had a blast...THEY HAD AWESOME FOOD..and the pictures and gifts they got where awsome...They said it was the marlboro red carpet..HAHA...

Hope u have a great time

i just got back from the malbaro hot laps, it was awesome, they gave us rides in iroc cars around the oval and then we rode in the mustang drift cars, then we had some great food, and they let us keep the racing gloves and face sock, also gave us pictures, they were so nice, thanks:D greg for taking me:D

What an unbelievable time. I had no idea that we were getting rides on the oval. Also, the Drift Car drivers have some amazing talent. It sure does give me a whole different perspective on the sport.

Back