Marty Smith Sr.'s Bad Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

B5RaceFan

Hey Marty, Just thought you should know that your buddy Devin is looking for an apology from you. Your comments after your sons crude driving last night were way out of line. Since when is it OK for a man to react like that just because he gets passed? That garbage about racin' for the lead on the first lap. Well, I guess that just went right out the back door. There is not enough laps in a dirt track race to sit back and wait your turn. I would like to meet a driver that just rides around out there waiting for other cars to move over and let someone pass graciously. Cold day in HE**. You're boys been gunnin' for Bielong for a long time now. I hope he learns his lesson soon. Grow up, Please.

Let's have some details. Which class are you talking about? How did Marty, Jr. do in the Mod feature?

Marty Jr is always talkin crap about someone... If he doesnt win.. then everyone else is at fault.. If hes not talking bad about one driver, then its another... I just think its very immiture for 1 driver to be talkin about another... Im sorry that you get beat all the time, but talking smack about someone isnt going to solve that problem.

marty jr

jr didnt finish the mod race b/c he broke his self hitting brian for no reason.....that i saw....if im wrong than tell me.........i do agree with u 100% bittle89 i do hear jr and his dad talkin a lot when they dont win.....like an earlier post....said face it jr if they keep qualifying mods ur best finish is 3rd behind harrison and bielong....well this case it was second place....brians car has been hooked up lately on the highside.....not bashing just giving my 2 cents....jr just wondering y u hit him???

hey wildman

this post isnt about bielong its bout jr and sr.....this question has been aswered many times before on other posts why dont u go look for it....bielong is a great driver and is running for points at highland....and is doing very well...3 or 4 in mods and 1st in sportsman.....

70B sorry but i havent seen anything about why he ONLY races at Highland fill me in. I like the way Brian races dont get me wrong. I have only seen him 4 or 5 times since i live about 2 1/2 hrs away from Highland. Just I look at the results and never see him racing on a Friday or Sunday like in Quincy Ill. I would like to see him come to MCS 1 time and race Rusty.

By the way 70b like to see him also bring his sportman to MCS and take on James Brock. I also do agree wif you about the Smiths! :mad:

ohh...well he doesnt run on a friday most of the time b/c if it gets tore up bad friday then sat he might not be able to run....ill try and see if he wil go to mcs....

Smith55.....this is not a Bielong post it is all about JR get over it Jr drove dirty plain and simple and now all you are trying to do is point the finger on Bielong and get the heat off you!! Brian is by far not a dirty driver you are just way off the beat of this conversation. You know yourself what Jr did Saturday night was wrong Brian was gonna pass you and you decided to try and take him out!!! Jr better grow up or get out of racing or take some anger management sessions be4 he decides to get back in a stockcar!!

This isn't Marty this is Chris and from where I was sitting it looked to me that bielong ran over Marty on the yellow.

smith55.......jr cries or blames some 1 every time he does something wrong...like he did saturday night against bielong......he always bashes people he cant beat..like bielong....and bittle those are the 2 that come to mind...he is always talkin bad about a driver.....jr still didnt answer my question...why did he hit bielong....was he trying to break him or somthing maybe trying to slow him down....but he broke hisself....they only one that drives like an idiot is jr...

just for your info i didnt hit himbecause i was mad i hit him because when he stuffed me in the back wall it broke the tie rod and i couldn't steer

Why is it that when something goes wrong with Jr. it is always the other driver's fault? It's either Bittle "hitting" him or someone else "taking them out". All I am saying is that it gets a little old logging on Monday and seeing all the Marty Jr. drama from the weekend. JMO!

Marty Jr! Saying Brian is a rough driver - Who's calling the kettle black here? Brian didn't know you were there. - he doesn't have eyes in the back of his head. It pretty much looks to me that you tried to fit where there just wasn't enough room! Brian has done some questionable things in the past - as any driver you do what you think is good at the minute, however; he has never purposely ran into someone like you did him. Why is it that if you thought he purposely stuffed you into the wall - you couldn't be a real man and discuss it with him after the race was over - instead you acted like child who didn't get his way.

Congratulations Brian - we are all proud of you!!!!!

Hey Marty Jr Congrats on ur Streetstock feature clean sweep great job man as for the mod race well from where i was sitting and i clearly saw bielong pinched marty jr off on the back stretch going into 3 bielong may of been hoooked up on the high side ok thats all fine but but if u got pinch somebody off to just stay in the lead thats sad marty u had that feature man id also like to say i have yet to see this yr as much as ive seen jr race he hasnt pinched or blocked anybody marty is a good hard young racer. u bielong fans say bielong is a great driver ok i agree hes a good driver but if he so good run somewhere besides highland i mean come on marty is running with a couple of the top guys in ump points at belleville and he puts on 1 hell of a show on the highside and if im not mistaken i think hes 3rd in points there. but for all you who bash on the smiths for 1 i went to school with chris i know for a fact hes a nice guy and for the rest of them they r all great racers and would go the extra mile to help u out or answer any ?s. but again congrats marty and keep on running strong

Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back