Marv's Race Place swap - Postponed

Marv's

Marv's Race Place 2nd annual swap meet has been postposed due to the poor response received for registration. A future date has not yet been determined at this time. Please watch for updates...

Well so that people can plan there thing acordingly do you have a area of when it is going to be?? Or is it going to be off for this year?

I hope you have the swap meet again but this weekend is a bad time. Brownstown is racing Sunday and there are places racing Saturday night so not many people can get stuff together to sell.

We want this to happen. I am open for suggestions on a date. I heard a few of you were going to show up at the gate that had not pre-registered. I need everyone to pre-register in order to get an accurate count.

i dont think you can get a big pre-regester count ,my sugestion would be to shoot for the 5th or 6th of nov.hand out flyers at b-vill on the 30th and cross your fingers,,you can invest in a post ad in the automotive news section,just a thought,,,it takes years to build a swap meet and right now the market is very soft,,,lenny g.

Back