May 1st 4 cyl class at Fredrock

Grange

Range 65
I know that the Extreme Sportsman Series is running next week. My question is...... Are the other classes running as well.

We made the trip to Fredrock with our 4 cyl car last week and had a great time. We are wanting to come back next week, but want to make sure the 4cyl class will be running that night.

Thanks for any info.

Gary

Yes, Gary, we are running the regular classes next Friday along with the Extreme Sportsman Series.

We were glad to have you last Friday and it was very nice meeting you. Hope to see you back again and again. Your son did a heck of a job in the car!

Thanks Tracy, we will be there. I also believe that the Buechtings planned to come make the trip back this week also.

Dirtgirl is just jealous cause Jonny Pasta gets to score and she does not!

John actually does a lot more for me than scoring. He posts results (I use his results to notify UMP) and keeps track of points. He is also a HUGE help in the tower - even more so this week although he doesn't know it yet - LOL! And Kyle (John's son) is a GYNORMOUS help to me! He's my little runner, go-to guy and general assistant.

Dirtgirl, don't think for one minute that I wouldn't put you to work when you come down!! S u c k up?!?!?!?! I learned from YOU!!!

You have learned alot from me and vice a versa but those are PM moments :D LOL!!!! I was calling Gary a S u c k up !!!!!!

The Pastaman is a worker bee there is no doubt about that . And Kyle can you believe how much he grew since last year... He is another GREAT worker bee as well. Good for you for snagging these two guys " Good Honest Hard Working Guys " !!!!!!

The only thing I am working on when I get there is the right arm curl :D
And anything you need me to do !!!! ;)

I was hoping we could make it the 1st of May ! Not sure how many banks we have to rob between now and then .. I think we have no tourney that weekend - might hitch hike a ride with Pastaman and Pasta Jr. if we don't make it !!!!! That is if they let me :)

Back