May26-27, $7,500 based on 45 sprints: How many have signed up?

Tom Dickerman will be there.

By the way, Tom is starting to figure out how to drive a sprint car, and wants to thank everyones support along the way, both fans and other drivers.

I was impressed last Saturday night in the feature when both Tim and Joey Montgomery could have taken out that rookie as they passed him, but drove a clean race. Kudos to the Montgomery Bros.

That was a good race. This coming Friday and Saturday night will be even better.

Thats how the Montgomery boys are....VERY CLEAN racers!! I will admit, Im not too big of a fan of Joey's, but I am of Tim! But, Joey is as good a racer as his brother is...thats no BS!!!! They care too much about their equipment to take somebody out!! Class acts!!!

Thats what I was kinda wondering...how many cars have currently signed up?? I would like to know who will be there this weekend!! Any NST boys?

I see Jacksonville's schedule says 360's for Friday the 26th and Lincoln isn't running Sat the 27th. Lincoln has a Sunday show scheduled instead. This should help the count. I think they'll be pretty close with the car count. I'd guess Saturday night will have a few more cars then Friday.

I really do not see any reason for cars to enter two weeks before the race (May 15). There are too many variables involved like the weather, damage to a car or engine in the interim, and other things that would prevent a team from making the trip. I realize $50 is $50, but unless you are certain to be there why enter early. I will not speculate on what cars might be at the races either night, but I think Saturday will have a significantly higher count than Friday. I plan to be there both nights if the weather is good. Also Coach Bob is trying to bait us on Hoseheads. Please do not fall for his B.S.

Thats how the Montgomery boys are....VERY CLEAN racers!! I will admit, Im not too big of a fan of Joey's, but I am of Tim! But, Joey is as good a racer as his brother is...thats no BS!!!! They care too much about their equipment to take somebody out!! Class acts!!!
They are both very good racers but Joey a class act??? I think not. Do you remember what he did at the Queens Royal last year after the heat race to the 35 car. Childish. Threw a trophy in the stands a couple years ago. Timmy is about as classy as they get, hell of a guy, hell of a driver.

sprintfanatic said:
I really do not see any reason for cars to enter two weeks before the race (May 15).

this happens alot for "big races" like the K'ville nationals,world100,dream100 etc.....

I do not see ANYTHING in my previous comment that sas I said anything about Joey being a "class act". I did say however that both Tim and Joey are VERY CLEAN racers....and yes, I do remember that incident last year with Joey and Jimmy. But you have to say...Tim and Joey are as different as night and day. Tim is very calm, very collected ALL the time...Joey seems to push the envelope sometimes cause he tends to not have patience, but Im not gonna sit on here bash Joey because I have NEVER been behind the wheel of a full blown sprint car, thus I do not know what its like!! Though, that would

good to see Jay is getting a ride this weekend....hes always a tough competitor....with the weather not looking to promising in the east, we may get a bigger field of cars than what we originally thought!!

Back