maybe...

Wolfman_5

what rules do you guys that race at doerun would you like to see changed ours and or yours. sinse you think we are so much faster give your thoughts on the matter. this is just a discussion. these are veiws from the other side of the fence. after all you race ministocks too....! :)

No flourescent paint. racing begins at 230pm, so they're over before the moon comes out....:)

heheh good one I just hate seeing a ford look like that now if it was a chebby :eek: :eek:

p.s. I was a fill in driver 2005 will be my own ride ;)

phil

how would you like to see the poodle howl every week this next season. my throat might get sore from all the howlling. if you showed me your nose i mite let you win one ;) :eek: no one ever wins them all. if you got away from the bellews i'd show you some things that would make you handle alot better and then you would be on my bumper. stock motor or not ;)

There you go Wolfie, promoting racing harmony with drivers from another track !!!!!!! And you want to be the next president :confused:
Wolfman_5 said:
if you got away from the bellews i'd show you some things that would make you handle alot better and then you would be on my bumper. stock motor or not ;)

trying to...

get them all howling, there is a few that will cause trouble ,and sometimes you have to stuff their hand back up their rear. i didn't start it but i don't have to put up with it from those few. i'm the good guy, not the bad guy.....i'm trying to bring the ministock class up the ladder, not keep it in the pits. bigger things can happen if you get out of the tunnel!!!!!!!! ;)

These guys still want to be able to AFFORD to race. Not everyone has GREAT sponsors. The mini stocks were established to be a "lower budget" class. If people could afford more you would more than likely see them in a sportsman or a modified. Maybe you should consider that......if you want to go so fast!!!!!

I'd say all these guys like to race, but some like the mini stocks because they are SUPPOSED to be low budget!!!!!

Wolfman_5 said:
get them all howling, there is a few that will cause trouble ,and sometimes you have to stuff their hand back up their rear. !!!!!!!! ;)

A presidential statement if I ever heard one. what next?
Will he call V.P.Chaney's daughter a lesbian?

Sorry Bob cause Saturday night at SFCR I say up there for long time after the races that night. I was tired.

Back