MCS boy at farmington, to bad I left my brain at home

RAMS#20

09 MCS Ministock Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkpSKiNENsg

Here is a link to last nights ministock race in Farmington.

I would like to thank SFCS for running the 4cyl's and the Doe run guys for inviting us down and showing us such great hospitality. I did not meet one person that was not as nice as could be. If only I had a rearview mirror though.

jack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkpSKiNENsg

Here is a link to last nights ministock race in Farmington.

I would like to thank SFCS for running the 4cyl's and the Doe run guys for inviting us down and showing us such great hospitality. I did not meet one person that was not as nice as could be. If only I had a rearview mirror though.

way to go jack on the heat win. the feature was yours until the wall jumped out at you . next time put curb feelers on the car.

jack

man,i miss racin with ya-you had that on in the bag,like to see ya at drr-you would be a front runner for sure

red flag

Jack led every lap of his heat race an started on pole in feathure an led every lape until 17 & a truck tangled on front strait an then a long red flag to clear wreck & burn gas off in turn 4 . Jack if you would remembered to turn on the tire warmers that dog leg in 2 would not have got you an the 14 car had nothing for you. Hope the track would race the Ministocks a lot more often.

MCS Boys

Nice job Jack, you had that race won if not for the red flag. It is a shame that Andy didn't get to run much of the feature. There ought to be a rule that you can pass before the cone if the cars in front of you are leaving a 7 car gap on restart.

Good Job Jack! It was good seeing you again!

Hey I know all about those walls jumping out in front of you....

Attachments

• Roll over 1.jpg
    Roll over 1.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 234
  • Roll over 3.jpg
    Roll over 3.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 238
  • Roll over 6.jpg
    Roll over 6.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 222
way 2 go... till u hit the wall :)

i did the same thing at MCS when playin around.. but my tire was flat haha!

sfcr sat

We had a good time sat. night. not the way jack or andy wanted to end up. But they did find out they have 2 of the fastest minis around.
That long caution didn't help jack at all, after his tires cooled off.
and all kinds of oil on the track as well.
Those slow trucks in back really screwed andy on the single file restart.
hangin way back. Like jack said, everyone there was really nice and welcoming. I was more nervous watchin those guys than if I was out there. good to see the Hietmans out there too. but no Mighty Mouse?
all in all a good time worth the drive.

ya i thought about coming out but ran short on money. i have no idea where to race this saturday.

YES Jack u had a heck of a run goin on there i was there last night u drove a heck race til that wall jumped out there lol good job tho

One more time

I hope SFCR runs the mini's one more time this year I want to bring the chicken back out so it can crow before the snow flies. Hey Jack, I thought Harv and Lane were the only wall knockers we had in the class.

I want to THANK Jack and Andy for coming down south to race with our local drivers. I hate to say it ,but I warned you about that wall jumping out to smack cars around every chance it gets, You sure had them covered Saturday nite. Come on down Friday nite to DRR , you guys are more than WELCOME to come race with us. Andy, I looked thru the rules and the purple struts are legal on your car also....................Kenny

congrats jack! wish i could have been out there with you guys this weekend! i hope to try and come watch you guys sometime this summer but mines gonna sit if i dont sell it! well good luck all!!!

Minis

yea i hope they race minis more often i only have saturdays off to race and now mcs is closed :(

It would be great to see a track run minis on Saturday night, DoeRun is a fun place to race but it is always a hassle trying to get out of work and get there on time

It would be great to see a track run minis on Saturday night, DoeRun is a fun place to race but it is always a hassle trying to get out of work and get there on time
yeah i work at papa johns friday nights are "MADITORY" for all drivers. ive tried asking off. so i wish someone would race minis on saturday as that is gonna be my only day i can race unfortinately.

The mcs boys did do a pretty good job, to bad I only got to race two laps with them, but why not try to get a few more down to race on a short track. I kinda expected the mcs racers to do a good job being use to a bigger track, I wanna see what they can do when they have to race wheel to wheel and have to react a little bit faster to the wall coming at them.

Back