MCS Drivers

55racefan55

If you don't like the fact that the brid is no longer the flagman. Take a stand and don't get on the track untill Mel gives the brid back in the roost.

Maybe the people in the stands,not the drivers,who were complaning about the birds flagging abilities should apologize. Talked to him sat night and basically he was fed up with the fans and not the drivers.

How dare you think you can dictate who someone employes!!!!!! Maybe you should build a track and hire the flag man or better yet well get on here and tell you who you can hire !!!!

I know why the brid isn't working there so thats all that matter. If Mel would do what he says hes going to do then things would be differnt. The Fan and the drivers both like The brids flagging. I have talked to a number of driver who like him and I have never heard a fan complaine about him. Sorry to say it but Mel is nothing but a lier. Smokingjoe why would you even care what someone has to say about this track. You got fired from there anyways. I don't see why anyone would want to work there anyways. He makes his employees pay for food and water. Give me a break you can't even give them one sandwich and a water. I'm sure no other track does this. The track is going down and fast.

Back