" MCS Is having Practice Tomorrow"

33cj

Honor God and Help People
Trashdog called me and he is still out of town and have no computor access they do have the track ready for practice. If you have any further questions call the track or Mike Null!:eek:

I don't get what every one is getting upset about...
That facts are ..Practice was on for Saturday then it was off for Saturday, the track was not ready and then the track is ready.
People need to know if practice is on or NOT...Why would any racer want to pull to a track on a hunch that maybe... could be..possibly ..really not sure if there is practice.
If you want a good turn out for the year you need to be more organized.
Racers want to race not be on STANDBY. :rolleyes:
If people get upset on STL can you imagine how PISSED Off :mad: they would be pulling to a track on a HUNCH.

practice is on as far as last night you can call today i have not yet called today to clarify it! but as of last night at like 9 it was still on and the sun is shining so ya if you have any questions or want to pull up there i would recomend calling ahead!

who cares people dont need to be sayin it on here!

Come on now lets not play both sides of the fence. The other thread about the play day you were also pretty down about the track.. I think you said..

What a great way to start the season!!!!

practice what you preach.

who cares people dont need to be sayin it on here!

Since when were you elected forum police? Last I checked this was still a free country and if people want to express there opinions on a subject they have the right to do so... JMO!:D

By the way; I was there for practice supporting the track, where were you? If you would have been there you would have seen that at times it did resemble a circus.

ok i was just saying andi wasnt there because i was at my gmas condo helping my aunts pack im sorry plus my trucks not done yet! i didnt get done til 6! ya it can be crazy at times ok! my bad!

I was planning on bringing my car out but canceled the plans when I saw on here that practice was canceled. I would have called Saturday morning to make sure it was still on, but when I read that it was canceled I assumed that meant it was canceled. Just wish the track would have put out something before 9PM the night before.

sorry that would partially be my fault trashdog called me friday at 615 and i left work at 6 and didnt have a computer at my grandmas!! i had to wait for my dad to get home so he could post it! sorry bout that!

It's not your fault. The decision on the practice shouldn't have come down to Friday. I love that track, but wish things did not seem so up in the air so often.

Back