MCS on Sunday Nights?

Would You Go To MCS on Sunday

• Yes

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Depends on what time they would start.

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters

Lve50Racing

Co11inz Fan
How many people would go there if they ran on Sundays? As we all know there is no Sunday track that runs UMP Late Models. This would increase the car count because the drivers who are running for the points would more then likely go there if they had bad nights on Friday or Saturday. I think a lot of drivers would go just because theres a track to run on Sunday nights.

Since everyone or most everyone on here is mad at me anyway my vote most likely will not count, but I do think they should have a qualifying start time of somewhere around 4:30 p.m. Thanks-Danny

Good Idea

I think racing on Sunday at MCS would be great and especially if qualifying started at 4:30. It would give the drivers an extra night to run and the main thing is not competing against every other track in the area. There would be a few guys that could not run on Sunday but I think the car count overall would increase about 10-15%. That would be good for all. Let's give it a shot!

I am in agreement with you 66 Chevelle! The car count would definately increase, and you are right some drivers just simply would not be able to run on Sunday, but if they ran with an early start time a lot of them would run on Sunday.

Thank you Love50Racing for making this poll. I wish more people would vote on it. It is sad when you have 171 views as of now and only a few of them voted. I wish everyone would vote so we could get a good clear ideal. Thanks-Danny

Well all of these other Sat night have been around longer then MCS. When MCS opened it was to replace the old St. Charles Speedway which ran on Sundays.

Did anyone let Mel know he only opened to replace St.Charles. By the way Allied ran St. Charles for a season on friday nights about 15 years ago. Also when St. Charles first opened they ran on Saturdays.

modfan said:
Did anyone let Mel know he only opened to replace St.Charles. By the way Allied ran St. Charles for a season on friday nights about 15 years ago. Also when St. Charles first opened they ran on Saturdays.
Yes, I remember when Allied was running on friday nights. I was pitting with Rich Whaley then when he was just getting started in the, then, street stock class.

Back