MCS Question

i_love_wes_90

Sam 'No Longer Attached'
Does anyone tape the races at MCS? Just wondering, thanks.

I don't believe the track has a videographer every week, I know there are several people that tape for their teams own use. With the great racing we've been having we could sure use one.

John Barr
The Trashdog

BAD BOB said:
Sure, my grandson's girlfriend does.. :D :D :D

Yes, Bob, I think your grandson's girlfriend does tape them. BUT there's that one SPECIAL occasion when she KNEW her boyfriend was going to win the race, and she KNEW she was going to get really excited, and she let her AUNT tape the race, and her AUNT forgot to press the RECORD button on the camera!!!

My 9yr old son usually tapes the Latemodel races does a good job too. of course focusing on me or as of next week his mother and/or me. But this last week we forgot the camera. I then make DVD's of them.

luv17racin said:
Hey is Kim coming out with her car this weekend???? now don't get my hopes up??

Yes she is!!!! unless we run into problems with it at Callaway on Friday. Its running and Graphics are on it. Looks kinda like mine but a red nose and she did a better job on fitting the body on her latemodel than mine, so Im a little jealous. She is nervous jumping up to a Latemodel I just keep telling her speed is just relative, it accelerates quicker, turns quicker and stops quicker. And the guys she will be running against are much better. She has quick enough reactions I'm not too worried. She has driven since '94 and has ran this car before, just not competatively with this much horsepower. As long as I can get the car to turn for her(it almost allways had a push), Its gonna be fun!!!

Back