MCS Results???

dirtgoon

'89 S-10, 350 Smallblock
Anybody have any results from montgomery tonight?

I guess nobody went to Montgomery, I wish I would have. Were there any latemodels at all? How was the track?

i dont think so.......i seen rumble heading in the direction of poplar bluff.....if that is if you are wanting to know if he was there

Bud_Man_8 said:
i dont think so.......i seen rumble heading in the direction of poplar bluff.....if that is if you are wanting to know if he was there
I knew rumble wouldn't be there, he hasn't been there all year I don't believe. I just wanted to know if there were any non-big name latemodels there. Being as how Pevely had the big show. This was the first weekend I didn't go to a race in a long time.

I didn't count exact number but I think there was only 7. I also think Pratt won. I thought the track was good, very smooth, but was 1 groove on bottom. Took rubber down there.

Seven Late Models is not good. Maybe they should drop the UMP sacntion, use the same rules has Sedalia, than they might get a few more cars. Sedalia got 15 cars when they reinstated the Late Models on a days notice.

Brian Collins had the feature going his way when he blew up a VERY fast motor.. Then Jason Frankel had the race going his way when he dropped the drive shaft during a caution lap.. Keith Pratt did win his (I believe) first feature win at MCS

Results

Thanks guys. I didn't think there would even be 7 LM's. :eek: I can't believe Collins blew up his motor.

yeah, that was the night where everybody's car got torn up on the backstretch and Pratt crossed the finish line in first with all the sheetmetal on the right side ripped up.

Bryans MSD box went out on him.Motor is just fine.Put a new rear end in the car and i think they are reskinning it. It wasnt to good of a week for brian,wheel came off the car while qualifing at spoon river started 19th finished 9th broke a rear end gear qualifing at godfrey and then the MSD box at montgomery.Look for Flyin Bryan to be up front and racing hard this week.

Yes it is pratts second win and there were 8 cars i thought that the track was awesome yes it took down rubber and it was a one groove track..but from the people that i have talked to about it the track owner and officials are doing everything they can to make it a passing racetrack.

Back