MCS street stock demo derby

MC64

I ran at mcs for the first and last time on 7/8/06. The drivers there, especially 96, are nothing but demolition derby drivers. The black should have flew many times but did not. 96 should be banned from racing at any track. My car never looks the way it does now after a race. I will never race at mcs again. A few other drivers are also talking about leaving. I do everything I can to drive clean and have earned respect by doing so. You are going to have wrecks, but they don't have to be caused by certain drivers on purpose. I drive the # 64 car in pure streets at farmington and we don't tolerate this crap. Even people in the stands couldn't believe nothing was being done about 96 in particular.

MCS is a Great Track and has Great Officials

Im truly sorry for wrecking you.I have no intentions of wrecking anybody and NEVER on purpose for any reason.I believe safety 1st fun second . I respect
all drivers . This is my first year,Im 39 and always wanted to try racin w/
well experianced drivers like yourself.
Dont blame the Track officials,they stopped me and told me to Fix the problem, or just 1 mistake they would black flag me right away in the Feature!! I found a couple of problems fixed them and drove much better in the Feature. I still have alot to learn , and i want the chance to try

Thx Bill Shuford #96

shuchevy said:
Im truly sorry for wrecking you.I have no intentions of wrecking anybody and NEVER on purpose for any reason.I believe safety 1st fun second . I respect
all drivers . This is my first year,Im 39 and always wanted to try racin w/
well experianced drivers like yourself.
Dont blame the Track officials,they stopped me and told me to Fix the problem, or just 1 mistake they would black flag me right away in the Feature!! I found a couple of problems fixed them and drove much better in the Feature. I still have alot to learn , and i want the chance to try

Thx Bill Shuford #96
Nice post. Good to have you up at MCS and I hope things run smoother for you.

Way to go Bill, WOW admiting a mistake and a simple apology!!!!! Nice change from *****ing and **** taliking!!!!

7-22-06

Last Night 7-22-06 I Hit A Few Cars And Wanted To Say Im Sorry If I Caused Any Damage Im New To The Sport It Was Only My 5th Race My 2nd Time At Mcs Still Trying To Figure Out Car It
Slides Like Its On Ice Hopefully Will Fix Soon So I Dont Slide In To Anyone Again Sorry To Everyone Street Stock 91

Something others should learn

Nice to see the good sportsmanship. Not alot of people apologize for mistakes in general. Alot of other people give the old saying...."That's racing". Hats off to you guys. Good luck the rest of the year.

Racing @ mcs

We have a great group of drivers @mcs and we are proud to have each and every one of them every Saturday night. I am one of the track announcers this year and have enjoyed calling the races for all of our drivers. This is my first full year of calling the races anywhere and I love doing thanks to loudmouth my family and all the people that I used to sit with on the south side of the stands for giving me the courage to try it. Thank you all and hope to see everybody @ mcs this Saturday.

Jughead
Daniel

Back