mcs this weekend???

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostrcr362

miss 33 cj
whos all going to be at mcs this weekend? please no ignorant comments a spectator ask me saturday if i knew and i told him i would post it on here midweek because he was bringing some people! who plans on going? oh ya i will be throwing things out during intermission for the fans!!!!!

again please no smart remarks or anything!!!!!

thanks see you all there weather permitting!!!!

shannon

MCS 4th july

ill be there.
Alex Helms #15 RAMS
possibly bring fireworks for after races. money permitting. :p

also clinton has told me him and a few buddies are gonna try and make it down from the doe run track to race w/ us saturday. not 100% sure yet

yeah i talked to alan today.

GOT THE TRUCK RUNNING!!! it was a fuel filter problem it just happened to be that when i turned the altinator on it cut off haha. i spent 2 days lookin at the altinator and 5 minutes today looking at fuel line and found the problem and started er rite up. cant wait to see you westling's this saturday (weather permitting). good luck alan friday (weather permitting).

gonna b nice all week and weekend gonna be crap. not cool.

I bet there is no fireworks unless someone brings them shnon, in addition would last week winners please bring there trophies back so they can be reused (Sharpie marker available for update) or the purse may be cut even more.

dude joe for real shut up!!!!!!!! i am so tired of hearing your crap!!!!!!!! for real get a life and grow up!!!!!! your what fifty running your mouth like a 12 year old! or hey how bout this go make your truck payment so it dont get repoed! how bout that! ya and i did go there! im tired of your immature butt getting on here running your mouth about mcs when you have NO right to! your just mad you got kicked out! get over it nothing is going to change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so just shut up this little shindig is getting real old!!!!!!!!!

shannon
miss33cj

Could you retype that in English real slow so I can follow, or maybe use a crayn. I already asked about everyone else "kicked out" but didn't hear anything other then your lips flapping once again. I'm on that truck payment thing thanks for your advice sounds like you should be more worried about mell after being served with an EVICTION NOTICE let me know what you find out. That would be the Margret or David Hemseth (sp) by the way.

actual i spoke english really well thanks for the concern and crayn is crayon. and no flapping here just telling the truth and if you are so curious who is kicked out call the track!

Could ya'll both quit flapping your lips?! It's getting really annoying. This is why MCS is the way it is. Fans see and hear more than you think.

and lisa im not flapping my lips im being straight up if someone wants to lie and criticize i will fight back the track isnt going to go out with out me fighting with it whether its the right fight im fighting for it! so if people dont like it then dont read the posts!!!!!!! anything i say on here i will say to anyones face!!! sorry if i offend the fans that go there! but i was a fan once too and i am fighting for the track that some of us have grown up at and love whether the owner is right or wrong its not about that at all its about the love for the track racers and sport! so sorry if you dont like what i have to say!!! im not changing anything and wouldnt take anything back! mcs means way to much to me to see ignorant people lying on here and whining about stuff thats not going to change!!!!!!! ok thats what i have to say! and joe i have nothing directly against you im just tired of all this crap you say!!! if you dont like mcs then dont but dont be runnin your mouth on here!

Well unfortunately I have that right plus your just so lost and misinformed I have to. Anyway you have already helped more then you know keep up the good work.

oh do you mean since mel bought another place up the road with a shop and land of his own thats what normal people do you know not everyone rents their whole life cause their credit is so bad they can't get a loan on a glass of water and i talked to david nice of you throwing out names he said your full of crap thanks

actually im not lost at all! i know back in the day you helped but then you stole that when all the good you did for the track goes down the drain. sorry but it does!

First off, everyone is flapping their lips. I, as a fan, am disgusted at how some drivers constantly run their mouth. No one is better than the next. If your fans saw or heard everything that goes on would you be happy with yourself? Maybe or maybe not, I don't know. But I will tell you as fan that as grown up in the "dirt world", it's way out of control.

And since you have the right to your opinion as a driver so be it. But I as a fan have a right to my opinion also. And sorry, more people listen to other fans than to drivers. And ya'll do this crap with the kids around and in the pits. Amazing.

Everyone needs to grow up and remember that racing is supposed to be a family sport...so why would you distance yourself from the fans, their families that SUPPORT YOU?!?!?!

Your referring to Minola Hill property I assume, yea that's a whole different person getting screwed by mell.

im not distancing anyone! if people cant accept me for the way i am than i am sorry but im not going anywhere! i believe what i believe and say what i think! everyone is entitled to their own opinion and until shawn being ban you would have stuck up for the track too! but i dont care i will always stand up for the track not for the owners but the people at the track! sorry but it is what it is! im sorry for what happened to shawn and the pay and all that but theres nothing we can do about that just get a different track owner shawn will be missed at mcs he is a hell of a driver but what happened..... happened

Actually Ill post the list of stolen items for you as the lawyer needs it anyway mell is the only thief as I stated it was even witnessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back