Me a Flagman

Dean

Racer
Per conversation with normal head flag man Billy Powell, I may get a chance to flag fridaynighsts races. After wich I will beable to tell you all about being on both sides of the coin.

Dean I hope you be a flag man on Friday Nights. I think that would be KOOL to see Dean Motsinger flaging at THE ROCK.

I've got one for you, how about this scenario......

Dean flagging in turns 3 & 4, Kenny Harris flagging in turns 1 & 2 and Lisa Harris as the pit stewart.... I guarentee you that would be a complete awakening for every driver at that track. I bet there would be no jacking around.... Especially if Billy actually lives up to his old nickname....

Dean, were you of a "sober" nature when you had this conversation with Billy or were you "over the limit"???? Are you sure this was really said?????????? Do we need to wake you up??? Are you dreaming again? I'm just curious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Millsey..................GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!! But, let's add one more thing to your "scenario"............since you replaced all the flagmen, let's get some SCORERS too. That might be an awakening that the drivers would LIKE to see.

Dean said:
Per conversation with normal head flag man Billy Powell, I may get a chance to flag fridaynighsts races. After wich I will beable to tell you all about being on both sides of the coin.

they'll need to replace the flagstand with a tree! you squirrell!..... :D j/k

Amen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, they can replace the entire tower as far as I'm concerned.... LOL ......................I've got one for you, how about this scenario......

Dean flagging in turns 3 & 4, Kenny Harris flagging in turns 1 & 2 and Lisa Harris as the pit stewart.... I guarentee you that would be a complete awakening for every driver at that track. I bet there would be no jacking around.... Especially if Billy actually lives up to his old nickname....

I COULDNT AGREE MORE.............. NEW START WITH NEW RACING STANDARDS. I KNOW WITH THOSE PEOPLE WORKING AS FLAG " PEOPLE " THERE WILL BE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO BULL CRAPP ON THE DIRT !!!!!!!!!

I sure hope this doesnt happen this week-end since i cant come to watch it........ Someone PLEASE tape this race night for me.... hehehehehehe :D LD

Millsey said:
Hey, they can replace the entire tower as far as I'm concerned.... LOL

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE MILLSEY?

AN AIR CONDITIONED SUITE WITH NICE LA-Z-BOY RECLINER AND SMALL FRIDGE WITHIN' REACH, FULL OF COLD BEVERAGES????

HECK, I'D APPLY FOR THE ANNOUNCING JOB THEN!.... :D

Actually I'm going to try something different this week, I'm going to announce from the infield instead of the tower. I'd thought about doing it a couple of times in the past, if for no other reason than to get me out of that damn tower. I need to go down and set up my portable mic and check it all out, but I think that's going to be the plan. Who knows, I might even sneak up on a few drivers on the front straight.. Well, I don't know about "sneaking" up... LOL...

Do You Have A Stand Of Some Sort Down There? If Not That Would Be A Good Thing To Get. At Least Down There On The Dusty Nights You Won't Get To Much.

I'm going to take my Driver's Seat van down there. That way I'll have a place to sit and have a place to keep stuff (radios) out of the way... I can hear it on Monday, "Mr. Mills, can you tell us how this accident occurred?"
"Yeah, Chris Boyd and Doug Savage were battling for the lead, they hit and both cars went into the infield and hit my van. I wasn't wearing my seatbelt at the time, because I was parked and doing the PA announcing."

Millsey said:
I'm going to take my Driver's Seat van down there. That way I'll have a place to sit and have a place to keep stuff (radios) out of the way... I can hear it on Monday, "Mr. Mills, can you tell us how this accident occurred?"
"Yeah, Chris Boyd and Doug Savage were battling for the lead, they hit and both cars went into the infield and hit my van. I wasn't wearing my seatbelt at the time, because I was parked and doing the PA announcing."
LMAO!!!! :D :D :D I would love to see the cops/insurance adjuster face when you tell that story..... :D :D :D

HobbieStocksFan said:
I COULDNT AGREE MORE.............. NEW START WITH NEW RACING STANDARDS. I KNOW WITH THOSE PEOPLE WORKING AS FLAG " PEOPLE " THERE WILL BE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO BULL CRAPP ON THE DIRT !!!!!!!!!

Now LD you know somebody would have to start something about somethin..... dean would let his Monstinger built cars beat on everybody black flag any competers cars :D kenny would throw bais to his racing buddys Lisa would not score cars of drivers she don't like ect ect ect somebody would have to moan about something... :eek: you know all flag men are blind along with the corner poeple ;) I just wonder how many of these people that have gripped about the flag man and corner people have ever stood down in the infield and watch the race.... it totally differnt view from there than it is in the stands.... I've said it before the flagman and corner people have the hardest jobs there....no matter what call thay make it pee's somebody off.... :(

Back