Me in slmheat with rodney melvin

Here is a sweet pic i took of me playing slm heat as rodney melvin at kentucky lake

rodneymelvininslmheat2sy.jpg

great pics. could you tell me where i can get this game and the full name and if it is for computer or playstation 2 or what game system? thanks.

go to www.slingindirt.com they will help ya out with it all

someone has started rodneys 06 car not sure if it has been finished or not but it looked sweet.

slm (super late model) heat is for the pc an add-on for nascar heat you can download the heat essentionals so
you do not need to buy nascar heat the game.

I'm horrible at this game i need like a steering whell or a controller they keyboard dosent cut it i cant get nothing to turn good

yea its not real easy but it is alot easier then sas is.

alot of the guys use wheels but im cheap and just got a controller the keyboard is killer on the fingers.

I had alot of problems with my xp getting this game to work. Best thing to do..is goto dirtwizard..register..go to the help forum and list your problem. Had 1 guy...pm me there and sat down..went through the steps and solved my problems. Its worth the effort...trust me.

RUDY PU RACING said:
I Cannot Get It To Work With Xp?????????
I finally got it to work with xp.I went to the web site and downloaded all the old stuff . tracks, cars,etc and it finally worked.

Back