melvin gets new pierce mod

BIG-GUN

==========================================================

big gun, when u get a car out there and start "whooping ***" come on back and start talking. Untill then do us a favor and show a little respect.

kevin whats wrong with what i said you dont like rodney or what. hes the man to bad hes fast i bet you eat the dirt that he throws every saturday nite ill so you respect melvin rules dont matter what he drives he could drive your hornet an win in it to give rod a call 1-800 -rod -rules

OK here we go.Rodney has a MOD.So this means the fans will have to wait for Rodney to get out of the Late Model and get in the modified.To me this means he will NOT be in the staging area so he SHOULD loose his starting spot but he won't since it is RODNEY MELVIN speedway and he makes the rules.I don't hate Rodney I just hate favortism and he gets a LOT of it from the speedway.RULES are for EVERYONE but Rodney does NOT have to follow them as usual.

if melvin is the best why is mt vernon the only track he can win on ive seen him on other tracks an got smoked had 2 run semi 2 make the show that dont sound like the best to me ive been to mt vernon only reason he wins there there is no compitition thats why he runs there an hes close 2 home

EXACTLY.. amen rece6sq

OH YEAH THE MODS ARE ALL GUNNA GET THEIR *** WHOOPED OUT THERE JUST CUZS ROD HAS A MOD.. what the heck!!!!! imma laugh at you when he trys runnin against mavert and mavert wipes him clean at his own track.. like FRANKIE MARTIN did to rodney in latemodels with UMP track officals there.. Proves my point.. rodney and his lil track crew are basically cheaters in my eyes.. cuz i mean, wtf? we waited 10 MINUTES on beasley.. i have a freakin watch.. i thought the limit was liek 2 or sumn.. every1 knows that if it was ran RIGHT other people would be dominatin that track..

Back