melvin is champ

272fast2furius

congats on yor national ump points championship,as well as your Illionios St,and mt vernon raceway chapionships!!thank you to all drivers this year!!you put on one heck of a show,hope your all back next year,as well as some new faces. 00,AND 26 also very good year.congrats to B12 for his challage of champions points win!! thanks guys!!!

Melvin isn't any good!

Melvin is no good. He cheats at Mt.Vernon or should I say Mt.Melvin. It would be sad if he couldn't win with 1466 points at one track. He gets everything he wants, and his car own is the owner at Mt.Vernon(Melvin). That is dumb!

Re: Melvin isn't any good!

I ain't crazy about Melvin either, but the man did what he had to do to win the championship. Ya he stayed local and won a ton of races at Mt. Vernon, but he also won at 11 other tracks this year. I have only seen him do decent once though, as he doesn't race at the same track as I go to, and he really hasn't impressed me very much. He sure can drive them little tracks well though, to win some of the races he has won. I think if I could win the championship by driving a few miles down the road, I'd do it too. So I guess I should say congradulations Rodney Melvin on the championship.

melvin hater be gone

most guys that go for the championship race at local tracks.no body had anything to say last year when english ran mostly paducha, and won. my point is they all do it. korte-highland, dixion-belleville-and how do you think guys like frankie martin finish so high in national points? they race the same tracks every week.(congrates by the way) and thats also how tracks stay in operation every year they have regular drivers and fans every week.and thats what the comment rodney won because he stayed at mt vernon is,WEAK!!! someone please check rodneys odometer and see that he has been all over the midwest, and faired pretty well everywhere he went,whith some exeptions of course so stop it !!! and just show your love for all the drivers and the sport of racing... THANKS...

Congratulations to Melvin on his championship. I don't like or dislike him, in fact I don't think I have ever seen him race. But he still went out and won the UMP Championship, which I think was originally started to reward the WEEKLY racers. I should dupilcate what I just typed and insert Tom Seet's name as well and congratulate him on his Nascar championship. At least these guys stayed at their home tracks and did their thing, not travel some outragous distance to cherry pick a track for gravy points every week. I have seen this happen in UMP, Gary Webb did it when he won the National Championship. He flat out cleaned up on the points at Spoon River Speedway in Canton, IL which is at least 3-4 hour drive for him. But I am not gonna bash him either, back then he was a threat to win(and still is) wherever he showed up at.

haha

Korte and crew ran highland like 5 times this year so dont say they only run there......and for melvin everyone knows he cheats

English caught all kinds of flack for that last year. There was always someone saying he was cheating. That happens when you run up front and win a championship. Congrats to Melvin on the championship.

finally

finally a voice of reason everyone likes to hate someone. why not show all the drivers the respect they so rightfully deserve after all its not everyone that can strap there a s s to a rocket ship every weekend and not even think twice about it. P.S. i hope gary keeling K5 gets well soon and hope to see him in his familiar setting at the racetrack.

Thats exactly right. Every driver deserves respect. I get so sick and tired of hearing Sellar fans (I am a Sellars fan as well) bash English fans and vice versa. I for one, would like to give a big thanks to all drivers. Hope Gary is better soon, too bad that was his last race.

Back