Melvin - Pierce drama continues at highland

Angie Pierce over in Melvin's pits early this afternoon yelling at him.

Guess there was a little contact last night at Fayette between the two..

the tall cool one and the short spoiled one need to keep their tire biting bitches on a leash!!! Oh yeah they can't eat the short spoiled ones tires bc they have to much dope on em....

Pretty disrespectful calling someone's mom and someone's daughter a bitch to be honest that deal a bell Vegas was a racing deal every lm driver out there has pulled sliders clean and dirty!!!!!

Sometimes you reap what you sow. Pierce wrecked Melvin at BC. Cost him 4 spots in the finishing order. Then the daughter goes after Rodney? Maybe they have it coming cause of that karma thing. Just sayin....

If you know me I don't think you would classify me as a "Melvin Fan." LOL I do believe he is a very good racer. I also don't want to rehash the incident but again I will say that when someone gets pushed into the wall and loses four spots as a result---I call that being wrecked.

Then Pierce does the same type slide job on Babb. Looks like young Bobby is short on respect and that the Pierce men let their women do their fighting for them. Enough said.

I agree with ya on that. He should fight his own battles. As far as his slide jobs, he might slow down on them when people start driving through him, as long as he has guys cleared I have no problem them.

If you know me I don't think you would classify me as a "Melvin Fan." LOL I do believe he is a very good racer. I also don't want to rehash the incident but again I will say that when someone gets pushed into the wall and loses four spots as a result---I call that being wrecked.

Then Pierce does the same type slide job on Babb. Looks like young Bobby is short on respect and that the Pierce men let their women do their fighting for them. Enough said.
MELVIN is good a race but lil thin skinned come on you sell your cars over a lil incident

What the hell? Every person is going to have their own opinion on what happened with Rodney and Pierce at Belleville. With that realization, I won't waste anyone's time talking about mine.

What I really don't understand is the actions since. I've respected the Pierce name and enjoyed watching Bob race since my dad started taking me to the races over 30 years ago. But, it seems that level of respect that I had has quickly dissipated in the past year or so. A lot of this was caused by the incredibly strange actions by the Pierce family at and since Belleville. I wonder if they have looked back at any of these things and thought - wow, that was crazy and I really shouldn't have done that? Anyways.....

Why would the sister of a racer physically attack her brother's opponent after a race? From what I understand, she is a body-builder, but really......it just seems so incredibly odd, no? Why would her parents allow for this to happen in the first place? I know Bobby is a small guy, but where was he? Why didn't he handle it man-to-man instead of having sis do it?

Why did Bob handle things so childishly himself? Posting things like winner, winner chicken dinner to keep things riled up....just seems like the actions of a teenager, not to mention what I consider to be, very bad sportsmanship on his part.

I'm skipping a few things, but lastly, why would Angie (the mother, who I would think would want to set a positive example for her children and not look crazy in public) enter Melvin's pit at Highland to yell and scream at him? From what I gather, I think she was upset that Rodney rubbed Bobby's rear quarter panel a few times during the race at Fayette County and wanted to know why he would do that racing for 8th and 9th. Additionally, Bobby told his mom that Rodney flipped him off after the race, but before leaving the track. Ok, let's just pretend it is normal for the mom to come and do the questioning. I understand where she might think it's appropriate for her to ask Rodney about it - you know in an adult-like sort of way. The first question - Rodney simply wanted Bobby to know he was there and maybe to "rattle his cage a little", but not do any real harm. That's racing, no? Second - anyone who has met and spent say 10 minutes with Rodney Melvin, knows he is not one to just drive around flipping other drivers off. That just isn't his style.

Clearly pissed that she didn't get much of a rise out of Rodney (since he acts like an adult), the mother of the year found it to be appropriate to tell Rodney - if you are going to mess with my son, then I'm going to mess with your daughter. Well sure, why not threaten someone who has nothing to do with it?

So I guess after Angie was satisfied with the amount of yelling she had done, she left Melvin's pit screaming pussy, pussy, pussy!!! This leaves me with two additional questions: 1) shouldn't she be yelling pussy, pussy, pussy at her husband and son for not dealing with things themselves like a man should? 2) what qualifies someone as being a danger to themselves or others?

Last edited:
I have no respect left for the pierce family after the last two years. Every racer has their moments where they get into situations they shouldn't have. But it seems like they get into one every couple of weeks. I'm not taking anything away from Bobby as a driver bc he can out drive me and alot of other guys. It's their actions off the track that make me not respect them anymore.

As far as hearing of this news I have all the respect for Bobby as a driver! He's one helluva driver! But sounds like as a person, he leaves alot to be desired!

I don't think you can blame bobby for what the women do. None of the off track things involve bobby yelling or going into other drivers pits. It seems to be the women of the family. I have talked to bobby several times very nice respectful young man. Slide jobs are a part of this sport. I for one am glad he's got the balls to try it instead if settleing for a a spot in line. Each race at Belleville he slid guys was follow the leader on the top. Slide and possibly win. Or ride in a line and finish were you are in that line. He made the races that much more interesting. But I do 100% agree the girls need to stay out of it.

Back