Memorial Is Paid In Full

BVT

Earnhardt Fan Forever
Jeff Mills Memorial Bench is PAID IN FULL.

I will let everyone know the date for the bench to be set.

I would like to take this time to "Thank Everyone" that donated
monies for the Memorial Bench and to "Thank Everyone" that was
involved in collecting the money and getting it to me in a prompt
time.

It has truly been a honor for me to be involved in doing this project for Millsey.

I look forward to seeing it all come together.

Personally for me it will be a promident reminder of how much one person can indure to accomplish a dream of a race track coming back to life. Another thing it gave us all a chance to give back to someone that made all of this happen for us to enjoy each Friday nite. Thank you Millsey!!! Your still with us in wonderful memories..........that NOONE can take away.

I would like to be there for when the bench is set. Please post a date soon so I can request the night off from work.

John Barr
The Trashdog

I would like to be there as well please let us know when. Besides I have not been in the house anywhere in a long time with the DOG !!!!! :)

Thank YOU, Kathy! I'm sure he's smiling down on you for your effort and loving thought for doing this. I'm glad you thought of it and have done all you've done to get it under way. You're a special person to be so kind and thoughtful.

I think this will be a perfect tribute to Jeff. It will be a nice reminder (not that many of us will need reminding) of what Jeff meant to so many of us. I hope to see many people enjoying this bench. I think it will warm my heart every time I see it.

Back