Message from On Track Photos

dennis is there anything we can do to to help you out, man gonna miss you and your fantastic work, let us know ,

sparky racing

Whats up wit this crap,, No Doug,now no Dennis,looks like anybody that worked for Bob gets the boot,I just call em as I see em.I guess Moran is getting close to the chopping block next,,Dennis u WILL be missed good luck to u!!!

43pety said:
Whats up wit this crap,, No Doug,now no Dennis,looks like anybody that worked for Bob gets the boot,I just call em as I see em.I guess Moran is getting close to the chopping block next,,Dennis u WILL be missed good luck to u!!!
Your calling it all wrong,,he(Dennis) was not on the fireing block,Not only does Dennis take pictures,,he owns an race team,and works a full time job,His full time Job pays him well,his boy is awsome in a racecar,and the photos this year,,just didnt support its self ,at tri-city,PLUS MANY OTHER FACTORS,so he had to make one of the HARDEST CHOICES of his time in the photo world!!!

could this be another sunday victim i was far going ump at tri city but this sunday stuff is for the birds i had more fun at highland last night letting woody drive my car got our *** handed to us and torn up car then i had when i won the feature a couple of weeks ago we didnt have people threatening to run us off the road on the way home i will be there from time to time to race but not every week i have a job and it comes first . dennis i hate to hear this you do a great job

Maybe I jumped the gun here,,It just looked like anyone that was with Bob got the axe,Dont get me wrong I like Kevin alot,Its not the people at the track its the way it was run,Dont care who u are Bob is a jo,and will always be a jo,Kevin is doing something that we needed a sunday race,ST Charles did it it worked,but they didnt pull 140 cars every week,We all need to get used to the changes going on,,Looks like alot of people arnt up for changes, if its not broke dont fix it kinda thing,, but still I will miss Dennis he is a great guy...

could this be another sunday victim
Hit the nail right on the head!

Just to clear the record, I did NOT get the boot, Tammy and Kevin have treated me first class all the way! Several things factored into my decision, but the main thing is I work in a small shop and we're extremely busy right now. I'm going in at 3 in the morning on Mondays and Zach races during the day on Sunday. If I tried to work Tri-City also, I'd be lucky to get an hour of sleep, I'd never make it through my shift! :eek:
I love being at the track but not enough to let it start affecting my real job that pays the bills.

Tammy was nice enough to invite me back to shoot some of the special shows this season, that kind of says it all to me right there. Here I am telling her I'm quitting and she's still asking me to come back and shoot once in a while. I wish them nothing but the best, and hope to have a chance to come back a few times this season.

Thanks,
Dennis

Good luck Dennis, I know how them late nights are by the time I get home from MCS it's usually 2:30AM or so. Glad we race on Saturday nights otherwise it'd be a killer.

I actually get home earlier from Tri-City but I don't run over at the mouth there as much as I do at MCS.

John Barr
The Trashdog

I wish you the very best Dennis. Sounds like you have a hotshoe in Zach and that's gotta make you real proud. Your skills with a camera and your down to earth personality will be missed.

hey dennis make sure you still give me that wave and holler when ya go by the house on the way to the track, ill drive down the 2 blocks to make sure i say hi to you and zach, goin to miss ya bro, see ya at the fairgrounds,

sparky racin

Hey Pit Boss,

Sorry to see you leave. Thanks for all the photo's in the past of me and some of the "famous drivers"! Now if I could just get that one picture of the girl in section AA!!!!!

George

Dennis,

I really hate to see you guys go, but I completely understand. The late nights every Sunday are getting old. It is very hard when you have to get up early and go to work the next day. Just by the time you re-coupe another Sunday rolls around. I also think that spending the time with Zach and his racing will be a great reward all in itself. I wish you all the best of luck and hope to see you all around. Keep in touch!

I do have some pictures I still want to order!

Aaron thanks buddy! Keep them eyes wide open dude! lol
Good luck the rest of the year...

George my man, that's one picture that will cost ya! ;)
Gonna miss you man! Thanks for all the free promotion and kind words over the years...I'm sure we'll see each other down the road.

Thanks Mary... Tell Joe good luck for me! Just e-mail or call whenever you want to order some pics, or if you need anything, ok? Contact info is on the website.

Spark, Spark, Spark. Man you know it wouldn't be the same going to the Fairgrounds without drivin' by to see if you're out doin' your honey doos! ;) Thanks for all your support over the years... Tell Robbie to kick some tail this year for me! :cool:

sniff , sniff !! I - I think Im gonna cry :( That was so touching Dennis !
LOL ....... all jokes aside Dennis. It just isnt gonna be the same without ya there Dude. We are gonna miss you guys down there. Wow ! what a break on my wallet...... HE HE !! We still plan to come watch Zach. some this year. Good luck !! :)
Randy

Dennis,

I will give your message to Joe. Also, Mike pm'd me, we will have to get in touch on a couple of the "new" things :D

We will miss all of you! Also, if you guys need anything, you know how to get a hold of us.

:( :( :( But Zach and a roof come first. I shall continue to proudly crash the www.ontrackphotos.com stickers on my fenders in honor of you, whether you take the shots or not. Best of luck Dennis, it has been fun!:) :)

Back