Michael Kloos Wins Shamrock 40!

BGERSTNER

Congratulations Michael on your win at Belleville!

Thank you to all of our sponsors that have made this season possible. As always please support the companies that support racing!

why wasn't schlenk there when it was stated he would debut his new car there last night?

I would imagine that facing an 8 hour drive into questionable weather scared him off. Weaver and Unzicker (to name only a few) who also said they would be there, were no shows as well.

Thanks to Kloos, Kreke, Hammerle, Martin, Daughtery and others, we were treated to some very good racing!!

Congrats to Michael on a nice win to start the season.

Daughtery had a very fast race car for the last half of the race.

Also a big "hats-off" to Don Hoener. What a tremendous job he is doing with Belleclair Promotions. The facility looks wonderful and the changes that were made have been long overdue. It appears we now have a promotor with a sense of direction.

Thanks Don for all you are doing!

king

I would imagine that facing an 8 hour drive into questionable weather scared him off. Weaver and Unzicker (to name only a few) who also said they would be there, were no shows as well.

i guess i can't blame the guy being so far away i was just curious as to why he could not make it

Back