Michael Kloos

thunder79

RACING 101
What is up with Michael Kloos? Is it just me or is he really starting to ****. i used to like watching him drive, but this past year or 2 he has really disappointed me. I am almost willing to bet he losses his ride if he don't straighten up is act.

When he drives the new rayburn at the local races he is bad fast,he is probably trying too hard at the big shows.he is still fun to watch because he is always trying.

Hey Thunder where did you finish last night, just wondering?

Jason Davinroy

Everyone sooner or later is due for an off season. Sounds like a fair weather fan. What about Collins.

Kloos was pretty fast lastnight had a transfer spot and just looped it in turn 4 on the last lap. I do believe he has wins at highland and belleville this year. Im going to say i think he will make the show at highland wed. I also believe he owns one of those cars he drives. Kinda hard to lose your ride if u own it.

What has Kloos done in the last year or two?

Well, he won the 2008 track championship at Belleclair. In the last two years he has won features at Belleclair, Highland, and Tri-City. Seems like he's doing ok to me.

If he gets "fired", is there someone better to take his spot? Doubtful!

he's currently running 4th in points at Highland and 6th in points at Belleville and he hasn't run consistently at either track. he has 2 feature wins at Highland and Belleville this year already and is currently 11th in UMP point standings. he finished 7th in total UMP national points last year while he was the UMP southern region points champ and track champ at Belleville.

not too shabby if you ask me. everyone gets in a funk at some point. look at Shannon Babb.

Kloos has never impressed me, i cant believe he still has the ride that he does. Because it seem like he sure tears up his car alot, like at pevely during the tri-track challenge. and last year i forgot what big race it was, but he tried passing someone down the back at pevely and ended spinging them out causing a huge pile up and tearing up alot of good cars. JMO, im sure alot of kloos fans that disagree with me, but i dont care

they have other local talent driving for them billy drake matt weidner and they just signed some kinda deal with rusty griffaw

Kloos has never impressed me, i cant believe he still has the ride that he does. Because it seem like he sure tears up his car alot, like at pevely during the tri-track challenge. and last year i forgot what big race it was, but he tried passing someone down the back at pevely and ended spinging them out causing a huge pile up and tearing up alot of good cars. JMO, im sure alot of kloos fans that disagree with me, but i dont care
Who gives a rats *** what you think about M. Kloos.
icon7.gif

Michael is one of the best young drivers in the St. Louis Area. If you are basing your opinion on his performance in the summernationals, then you are way off mark. Some of the best in the midwest struggle to make these races. Michael has one multiple features at local tracks this year and performed very well as some special races. Sounds to me like you are just a hater.

Michael is one of the best young drivers in the St. Louis Area. If you are basing your opinion on his performance in the summernationals, then you are way off mark. Some of the best in the midwest struggle to make these races. Michael has one multiple features at local tracks this year and performed very well as some special races. Sounds to me like you are just a hater.

Im not basing my opinion on just the summer nationals, i have seen him race many times, and i have never been impressed with him, he just ****** me off when he drives over his head and tears up other guys equipment. for him to be one of the best young drivers, we must be running low on good young drivers. How bout at tri-city wed. night has a spot for the feature and spins out coming out of four on the last lap. what a great driver:rolleyes:

Back