Midget Racer and BroncoBilly84 2004 Fan Club Trivia Champs!

Eileen

Congratulations to Midget Racer (Art Knepper) and BroncoBilly84 (Billy Molkenbur) for winning the 2004 St. Louis Auto Racing Fan Club's Trivia Contest held Saturday night at Fat Cats in O'Fallon, IL.

They unseated the inaugural Trivia Champs NSSN photographer Don Figler and Ed Murphy. Figler, with a new partner, Jim Mitchell, finished second to the Knepper/Molkenbur team.

The categories included "First and Foremost" (firsts), "Championships", "Also Known As" (nicknames), "Home Cookin'" (questions pertaining to either local competitors OR hometowns of national competitors), and "Records".

The questions covered boat racing, NHRA, NASCAR (several series), MARA, WoO, USAC, land speed records, publishing, UMP, ARCA, and the IRL.

Again, congratulations to the 2004 St. Louis Auto Racing Fan Club's Trivia Champions.

The St. Louis Auto Racing Fan Club will hold their 37th Annual Banquet of Champions on Saturday, January 31, 2004 at the Stegton Convention Center in St. Charles, MO. Tickets are $25 each and can be obtained by calling Carol Marino at 636-528-6748.

anyone that knows anything at all about great local places to eat,knows that there is a little place in breese,il.,called wally's.absolutely the best cheeseburgers in modern civilization. which brings me to my point.mills,there was a sack full of them IN YOUR VAN saturday afternoon.too bad you didnt get any of them.i was gonna send a wrapper home with 302,though.but i couldn't part with it.heheheheheheheheheehehehehehehe.art.

I asked him about that... He came home and said they weren't really that good though. He was either blowing me off or feeling guilty the bum used my van and didn't even have the decentcy to bring me a damn burger.... By the way, he's still got all that junk in the back of my van.. I'm going to just open the back doors and smash the gas. Where ever they end up I don't care....

he was just being polite.my mouth is watering right now thinking of them.it would be a toss-up trying to decide between a wally burger and a t-bone steak.they really are awesome.you didnt get one.but i did bring one home for jen. i still need that phone # for that guy in benton.thx.art.

Wally Burgers

Millsey,

If you have never had a Wally burger and a Ski you haven't lived.

I can attest to the burgers as I grew up in Breese and on Wally burgers.

Tim H.

Art, they are going to have a special meeting with the new guy at 7:30 p.m., Friday, Jan. 9th at the Jackson KC Hall on Hwy. 61. His name is Stan Myers (or Meyer or Meyers). Phone number that was listed was (573) 833-6094...

For this information you owe me at least one cheeseburger from this place you keep talking about.... All I want on it is mustard, pickles and ketchup... And don't let that mooch Jason see the damn thing.

Back