mike harris #43

53 schaf

Mike, i really want to appologize for feeling i caused your problem in the semi, and not being able to make the feature, i know things happen in racing some things we got no control of, and this is one of them when the car in front of me spun i tried to miss him and who ever was behind me hit my left rear 1/4 and spun me into the tire However i just want to say i'm sry for my part. Lawrence

You're right Lawrence, wrong place at the wrong time is the way I look at it. Seems like that was my whole night. I was taken out in the heat race by 54, a chain reaction as well I guess. People need to remember to be patient on the first and second laps of a race.

I'm glad you were alright, I hit you pretty hard.

Mike

I'm fine

Thanks Mike, I'M fine now just got some work to do to be ready by Fri. got to remount rad. bracket and make a new front bumper, but at least i know my bars in drivers door works, Thanks for asking Lawrence

hey spun out, thanks for the consideration, mike is one of the best sportsmans driver both in the "sportsman class" and in his heart he drives his head and foot don't believe he ever hit or cause any trouble, he always been easy to talk to him and his family and crew. thanks again spun out Lawrence

spun_out said:
Good Sportsmanship! This is a change on the board for once! I'm glad everyone was ok!
YIPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p I second that quote. Ya see, we all CAN actually get along on here. I hope certain users on this site can learn to follow by example. Again, a great showing of sportsmanship by both drivers. :)

SMOOCH SMOOCH ALL THIS MUSHY CRAP IS MAKIN ME SICK come on you guy's are supposed to be threatening too whoop each others butts,and telling the world each others personal problems and etc.... :D :eek: :D :eek: :D just kiddin!!!!!on a serious note, this is the way everyone should handle racing deals! :)

MIKE HARRIS, I CAN ONLY GIVE YOU AN 8 ON THE AIR YOU GOT RUNNING OVER THE BUMPER. A LITTLE HIGHER NEXT TIME!!! :p :D

PD..thanks for the "8" but no next time . LOL I probably shouldn't have went back on the track with the bumper hanging so low. I went back on to the track in 6th needing only to wait for the 63 to get black flagged (for smoking) or for him to blow up to get the transfer spot. Maybe I should have just stayed in the pits, but I'm there to race. (If I have to explain...)

Sloppy...I've got a big smooch for you big guy!!! LOL

Mike

Back