MIKE HARRISON RETIRES????

dirtmodified28

THAT GOT YOUR ATTENTION DIDN'T IT!!!!

He is not going to retire anytime soon so do not get to excited lol

I Just wanted to say Congratulations to The best Modified driver in the history of U.M.P. I mean seriously people do we even know what we are seeing right now? I mean a 5 time UMP Champion living and racing right here in our area. Can you believe it? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to Mike Harrison and family and his entire crew. I have watched these guys when they was down and out and all they did was kept digging and digging and not one time did they ever give up or say well screw it we are out of it. Nope they went to work and just dug a little deeper and worked a lot more hours on the race car. What an accomplishment to these guys and this entire race team.

As a race fan here in the Midwest, I feel very blessed to be able to watch the modified talent in this area. Mike Harrison will no doubt go down in the record books as one of the best, if not the best U.M.P modified racers ever.. one thing is for sure, he is fun to watch and I never bet against him no matter how far back he starts. the guy never throws in the towel, thats for sure

I would love for a major sponsor to step up so he could give USMTS a shot. It would be awesome to see an Illinois driver go for a national title with them. But I know the guy works for a living so even with sponsorship money it probably wouldn't be feasible. Hell, my buddy and I talked about how we would love to see him in a decent sprint car sometime.

Back