Mike Harrison Sat

F

FASTEST 00

Sorry. everyone he is taking the night off came down with the flu this morning and hopes to feel better for Mt Vernon on Sunday.

knowing mike he probably would but i guess he can take it easy seeing as he picked up his points wed night in front of the home town crowd because you can only use your best points night and even if he did run tonight and won it wouldnt matter so hopefully he'll be better by next week!

fast 00 you might wanna get your facts straight bc a lot of people saw mike downing the beer at the fair lol get "better" ya right...i'd have to say BROWN BOTTLE FLU..lol...but like you said he got his points he needed wed.

This Just In

Not sure but im pretty sure i saw a #24 picking up a checkered flag during the feature tonight at Montgomery County Speedway....
At this time to the best of my knowledge....
im to understand he got his points wensday night....
but wanted to see if he could hold rusty griffaws points off for the week....
and did a good job in doing so....
mike and rusty ran a bad fast feature....

Congratulations to Mr. Harrison and fan club....
It was an honor watching two of the top UMP point contenders run
the fastest lil track in missouri...

Yuo know what, I think you might be right. I'm pretty sure I saw him at Montgomery too. :D He must be pretty damn good to run that good with the flu :D

ohigal he is a good driver but your life must **** for him have a big fan like you.. lol dont make since to me Good luck harrison at the ump points but...i'm just glad to see the locals winning the ump points...instead of some dude in INdiana or wherever good luck to both guys rust n mike!! GIVE EVERYbody eles a heck of a races every week.

Back