1) Mike Hodges
2) Ryan Humphrey
3) Joe Hamm
4) Mike Watson
5) David Cline
6) Paul Humphrey
7) Dave Mathews
8) Tony Cruse
DNF's Mitch Fiers, Keaton Downing, Shawn Fairfield, Steve Hobbs, Fred Perry Jr, Kassidi Gibbs, Mike Lentz

Crate Late Models - 18 Cars

1) Cary King
2) Ricky Waggoner
3) Clayton Miller
4) Credence Mott
5) Adam Ray
6) Matt Liner
7) Kevin Poole
8) Jeff Patterson
9) Brent Lewis
10) Jeffrey Bailey

Open Wheel Modifieds - 14 Cars

1) Trent Young
2) Steve Ladd
3) Justin Houston
4) Tim Burdell
5) Jeff Elliott

- Todd Riley flipped down the backstretch several times in his heat, and the driver was ok.

KVRA Vintage Cars - 9 Cars

1) Mark Moore
2) Dave Davidson
3) Mike Moore
4) Neil Ford
5) Jerry Schepe

Four Cylinder Warriors - 5 Cars

1) Michael Watson
2) Hunter Lyles
3) Kyle Clark

High School Warriors - 6 Cars

1) A.J Keeling
2) Tya Cunningham
3) Daniel Edwards
4) Cameron Meredith
5) Kyler Toney

Final checkered flew at 10:19 P.M.​

Well I don't keep up with if they start or not, so it's just easier to put that they didn't finish the race, since they didn't...

some of them had problems in there heat and didn't start the feature,others started the feature and either didn't finish or caused to many cautions and were put off the track.then there were the ones that refused tech after the races.........

some of them had problems in there heat and didn't start the feature,others started the feature and either didn't finish or caused to many cautions and were put off the track.then there were the ones that refused tech after the races.........

Who wouldn't let them look at their cars? Wtg on the win. Sure did look smooth out there.

the 7 car of cruse for one.he had to change his carb right from the start,e-85 or alcohol one,not sure which,then still wouldn't let them look after the feature. thinking the smokin' o wouldn't tech neither,but not sure. thats what i heard anyways........ we teched thats all that matters to me.thanks

Back