Mike Nicholson

Congradulations to Mike Nicholson for winning his 1st ever Feature win tonight at Greenville . Way to go Mike !!!!! LD

Good Job Mike!

Congrats on your Feature - I'm SURE it won't be the last and I'm quite sure the second, third and so on will come quicker than the first one did!

Good Job Mike!!! That was an awesome race see this was much better than golf after all huh????? Now it's time for another!! :)

Congratulations!!!!!!!

WAY TO GO MIKE NICHOLSON #30!!!!!!
Now, you tell me, would you rather race or play golf?? Don't you think you and ol' pimpin28 did enough of that Saturday night? I don't know about you guys but I'm glad we all went. Hey, Mr. Pesimistic, what do ya think about that? Next time, don't forget to grab the hat........just in case. There were some GOOD cars on hand last night and Mike really stepped up to the challenge!!!! With a little bit of luck on his side for a change, the pill draw was in his favor all evening, but he had to drive his way to victory lane!!!!
Two thumbs up to both the driver and the set-up man. Mike and Kent, you both earned that victory!!! Your two "cheerleaders" are just glad we were there for the FIRST feature win!!!!! Now, Mike and Kent..........GET TO WORK!!! There are races to be won.

Mike, way to go!!! Congratulations from the #75 crew!--You guys have worked hard all year and now its paying off. See you Sat.

Great job man. The first one is always the toughest. Congradulations from all of us at Motsinger Racer Cars.

http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001 http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001 Mike Nicholson WINS!!
Maybe next time the trophy will look more like this instead of this . Oh well, all that matters is that you won. Just wanted to tell you CONGRATULATIONS again. The first one is always the most special and something EVERY driver deserves to experience.
this weekend at both tracks. It should be a good time. Don't forget to bring along the good luck charm and the finger crosser . Either way, you know we are both your biggest !!!!!!!!!!!!

Back